KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Q | How i remove this ugly power button? (Hassan Rom)

29th May 2014, 12:56 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Hi, in the installation of the rom i didnt sure what it is, and
accdiently I selected it, And now i not find the way to remove it -



(See this ugly power button in the right?)
How I remove this ugly power button?
Thanks.

Hassan Rom 6.0, SGS 4
Last edited by Dimness; 29th May 2014 at 01:00 AM.
29th May 2014, 01:00 AM |#2  
pas2001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 2,503
 
2,254 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
it lockscreen

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
29th May 2014, 04:36 AM |#3  
modyt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 177
 
418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimness

Hi, in the installation of the rom i didnt sure what it is, and
accdiently I selected it, And now i not find the way to remove it -



(See this ugly power button in the right?)
How I remove this ugly power button?
Thanks.

Hassan Rom 6.0, SGS 4

This question is to be asked in the respective thread and not in the Android Development section.

Sent from my GT-I9500
The Following User Says Thank You to modyt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2014, 09:25 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas2001

it lockscreen

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I know.. how to remove it? Its option, not stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by modyt

This question is to be asked in the respective thread and not in the Android Development section.

Sent from my GT-I9500

yes it is, now develop me remove app.
29th May 2014, 11:36 AM |#5  
Ra2fet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,322
 
438 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I didn't use Hassan Rom before but I think you can try reflashing your Rom without selecting this option
29th May 2014, 06:52 PM |#6  
Member
Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 16
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimness

Hi, in the installation of the rom i didnt sure what it is, and
accdiently I selected it, And now i not find the way to remove it -



(See this ugly power button in the right?)
How I remove this ugly power button?
Thanks.

Hassan Rom 6.0, SGS 4

You can remove it from the Aroma Installer.

Reflash the Hassam rom and PAY ATTENTION to the options given in the aroma installer (something like "lockscreen", i don't remember, you have 3 options there)
29th May 2014, 11:19 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojocapo89

You can remove it from the Aroma Installer.

Reflash the Hassam rom and PAY ATTENTION to the options given in the aroma installer (something like "lockscreen", i don't remember, you have 3 options there)

thanks you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes