[Q] Star S9 Chinese Phone Cracked screen

29th May 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have bought the chines Star S9, fooled by the low price and extremely high specs, from here: flosmall.com/phones/star-s9-red-detail

And I must say that despite the phone having terrible battery life, randomly going to sleep, being on constant roaming (it was charging me as normal - ufff), having weird chines app installed that couldn't be removed (spyware or surveillance - never know with Chinese), the smart cover not working and having the most absurd themes(there was in fact no way to delete them or go back to original theme) i was happy having payed 175 pounds for a phone with FHD screen and 32 gb rom. Then after a month of it it dropped from about 50cm to a wooden floor, and the screen cracked in two(irony is it split right down the middle - left hand side is unresponsive while right works fine). When will they make screens that last (i know that iphone screens are good, but for android i heard ppl complain even about newest phones dropping from small distances and cracking).

Anyways here finally is my question. Does anyone know or have any information where i can get a replacement screen? Even the part number of screen would be helpful. Hell the website of manufacturer would be a plus (many star phones on Amazon but no manufacturer website - WTF??)

Message to all, DEFINITELY DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA or from outside Europe and America. 2nd DO NOT BUY CHEAP CHINESE PHONES I know just how tempting it is but save yourself the trouble and waste of money.

Thnaks for any help given,

Best,
Max
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread