Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] xperia zl update issue

25th May 2014, 04:38 PM |#11  
silverbios's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 110
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff5454

i don't think its battey its self but the update was for battery and camera I think the battery is telling the phone its dead when its not it will turn on when I plug in and stay on until I go into camera and then wont turn back on until I plug it in iwas told to flash it back to android 4.3 but I don't know how

exactly!!!!!!!!
Your problem is exactly like my problem.

I spoke with an engineer technicians Mobile!
Nfc and the rest of your old device and then he say firmware update, or flash custom kernel looking into the firmware itself could have some!
Or wait for Sony to be updated!
So tell me, but also my previous version was 4.3!
i probably bug in rom!!!
I think it's not bad, we reported Sony or Mr. @DooMLoRD
Last edited by silverbios; 25th May 2014 at 04:58 PM.
 
 
26th May 2014, 04:27 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbios

exactly!!!!!!!!
Your problem is exactly like my problem.

I spoke with an engineer technicians Mobile!
Nfc and the rest of your old device and then he say firmware update, or flash custom kernel looking into the firmware itself could have some!
Or wait for Sony to be updated!
So tell me, but also my previous version was 4.3!
i probably bug in rom!!!
I think it's not bad, we reported Sony or Mr. @DooMLoRD

Yea I talked to Sony they said call Ur provider but both Sony and bell think it's hardware issue
The Following User Says Thank You to jeff5454 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 09:19 AM |#13  
silverbios's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 110
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff5454

Yea I talked to Sony they said call Ur provider but both Sony and bell think it's hardware issue

no!!!
Are wrong hardware is completely safe!!!
problem in some firmware or ta!!!
meanwhile:
hardware problem not occur suddenly for no reason.
Last edited by silverbios; 26th May 2014 at 09:21 AM.
30th May 2014, 12:50 AM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbios

no!!!
Are wrong hardware is completely safe!!!
problem in some firmware or ta!!!
meanwhile:
hardware problem not occur suddenly for no reason.

Please stop with the "!!"
If device starts when connected to charger then your problem will be solved when you change battery. Don't loose time on any other speculation

Nothing else to add, kudos!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes