Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one 802d cid 38 720 unlocked s off update to 4.4.2

Tip us?

hadi207
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sankar24 View Post
Hi I made it.My mistake I was trying to update with earlier update 720.4 Because lazy to download.but tried agn with fresh download 720.7 and succeeded.Thanks.I had collected some preload files but could not upgrade with earlier update..updated to its 720.8 too.
another success story about this phone . it made me happy
because this phone really has poor support and too many people sold it for that reason .
The Following User Says Thank You to hadi207 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raul3230
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Angry Successful finally. Feeling like on cloud no 9

Ya I am also on kitkat 4.4.2 update and is further upgrading to 720.8. My method was slightly different.

After putting stock recovery I was not getting stock recovery menu to choose update and install for update zip file. Instead I relocked the bootloader and rebooted to sense 5( I was on CWM nandroid backup that time). Now from sense 5 I opted to install the update. Waited for like 10-15 minutes (no red triangle error this time) and voila am in official KITKAT with SENSE 5.5 AND ALSO UPGRADING TO 720.8 series....