[How To]Huawei P6 QUICK INSTALL TWRP/QUICK SWITCH BETWEEN TWRP AND CUSTOM RECOVERY
ATTENTION!!! YOU MUST HAVE KITKAT ROM ALREADY INSTALLED
IT'S REALY EASY...
First of all, you need this:
- KitKat ROM already installed in your phone
- DEVELOPER OPTIONS ACTIVATED in phone (to activate developer options, go to: settings--->about phone--->build number ..and click 10 times on it to activate)
- USB DEBUGGING activated from DEVELOPER OPTIONS in phone(located in SETTINGS)
- DOWNLOAD FOR PC:
(CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM, DOWNLOAD AND JUST INSTALL IT WITHOUT OPENING)
and MOST IMPORTANT this
- EXTRACT downloaded adb.zip to your PC (the best location is in C:...and you will have C:/ adb
Make sure that USB DEBUGGING in your phone IS CHECKED!! CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO PC.
1. open C:/adb and double click on ADB.exe and after that FASTBOOT.exe (you will see short appearance for a moment of black window in both cases)
2 in opened C:/adb folder, hold SHIFT and press RIGHT CLICK somewhere on blank space and you will see OPEN COMMAND WINDOW HERE...click on it.
3. black command window appears: inside the window
FOR ENABLE TWRP 18.104.22.168 RECOVERY type (or copy text) from below WITHOUT QUOTES:
"adb reboot bootloader" PRESS ENTER (YOU WILL SEE YOUR PHONE ENTERING IN FASTBOOT - HUAWEI LOGO)
"fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-22.214.171.124.img" PRESS ENTER (IN FEW SECOND TWRP WILL BE INSTALLED)
"fastboot reboot" PRESS ENTER (PHONE WILL REBOOT)
FOR ENABLE CUSTOM RECOVERY type (or copy text) from below WITHOUT QUOTES:
"adb reboot bootloader" PRESS ENTER
"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" PRESS ENTER
"fastboot reboot" PRESS ENTER
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!