Quote:
Originally Posted by dannejanne View Post
OMG I'm dreaming of a bokeh kind of background for the notification drawer with very very light colors to suit my self modded notification pulldown.

Kind of like in this video but even lighter: DIY: Bokeh Light background effect: http://youtu.be/VEAuO4ZQSVE

What can I say. I'm a sucker for lightness!

Sent from my HTC One M8
Hi. Not sure what you're saying (or asking?). That video is over 4 minutes long. If you want to make an animation you'll need to start by choosing what 5-7 seconds you want to extract to create an animation loop, then follow the steps in the OP to transform it according to what you want it to look like.
Hi! Please note that my avatar is not wearing a headset.

Unless you're inviting me to a cookout, I'm probably not answering your unsolicited PM. Fortunately, you have better options:
1. Misc. tech support questions? - Read the little booklet that came with your phone or ask Google.
2. General questions about your device? - Ask in the General or Questions forum for your device.
3. Questions about some developer's project (ROM, mod, app, kernel)? - Search that project's thread. Then ask in that thread, but the answer is probably already there.
4. Question about a project of mine? - I'll answer the PM, but still check that thread first please.

Please stop with the PMs; I'm not tech support. Thanks and have a nice day.