FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FIRMWARE][FTF][4.4.2][SGP312]10.5.A.0.230 VMo UK_IE

484 posts
Thanks Meter: 168
 
By Jonfensu, Senior Member on 30th May 2014, 04:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
SGP312 VMo UK_IE
10.5.A.0.230

https://mega.co.nz/#!F9Fi3SRT!QiEzU1...kBqFCJBe_wV0R8
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonfensu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jonfensu Ad-Free
 
 
30th May 2014, 09:56 AM |#2  
scoobydu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonfensu

SGP312 VMo UK_IE
10.5.A.0.230

https://mega.co.nz/#!F9Fi3SRT!QiEzU1...kBqFCJBe_wV0R8

Thanks for the share.

Did you managed to source a stripped zip for the 312 at all?
30th May 2014, 10:06 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag LYON
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydu

Thanks for the share.

Did you managed to source a stripped zip for the 312 at all?

I'm working on it atm, doesn't have much time until sunday but if nobody post it until then, i will.
30th May 2014, 10:22 AM |#4  
scoobydu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibis69

I'm working on it atm, doesn't have much time until sunday but if nobody post it until then, i will.

Ok great, thanks for that.
30th May 2014, 10:30 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag LYON
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydu

Ok great, thanks for that.

If you want to beta test it send me a pm the update is builded but cant test it right now
30th May 2014, 10:34 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydu

Ok great, thanks for that.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2766952

im uploading zip file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, sgp312, tablet z

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes