No registration required

Where can I get a new stock ROM?

OP alezardstar

27th May 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212

466 posts
More
Hello there, I am looking for one stock ROM. I have used one that says América móvil blabla, latin, but by now, I am looking for some other. That ROM started to say: "Bug report..." constantly, and vibrate, telling me to send a bug report (apparently to Motoroka). But I can not do anything. When I select to send the bug report, it does not show the correct mail address to send it. There was a real problem. I have read, by now, there is some stock ROM that is named "retail", any else can help me here please? In my country this device is not available to buy it, that is why I am not using a stock ROM since I bought it.

I know there is a thread dedicated to this topic, I know. But the only ROM which has the all files for flash it trough terminal, is that (America móvil). I am opening this thread for know if there are any other there. Obviously I am talking about 4.4.2.

Thanks.
27th May 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alezardstar

Hello there, I am looking for one stock ROM. I have used one that says América móvil blabla, latin, but by now, I am looking for some other. That ROM started to say: "Bug report..." constantly, and vibrate, telling me to send a bug report (apparently to Motoroka). But I can not do anything. When I select to send the bug report, it does not show the correct mail address to send it. There was a real problem. I have read, by now, there is some stock ROM that is named "retail", any else can help me here please? In my country this device is not available to buy it, that is why I am not using a stock ROM since I bought it.

I know there is a thread dedicated to this topic, I know. But the only ROM which has the all files for flash it trough terminal, is that (America móvil). I am opening this thread for know if there are any other there. Obviously I am talking about 4.4.2.

Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219 There you have aaaaall the stocks ROMs in the world. Enjoy. If you have any questions, PM me
Last edited by Fede37; 28th May 2014 at 02:04 AM.
29th May 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212

466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fede37

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219 There you have aaaaall the stocks ROMs in the world. Enjoy. If you have any questions, PM me

Can you please recommend one that you have used or any one can recommend one? As I previously said, with that one from America Movil, I faced some bug reports notifications and that was bothering so much to me. I am looking for one stable 4.4.2 stock, if it is possible, retail. As far as I know that ROMs are so clean about all unstable things.

Thanks for all, @Fede37.
30th May 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alezardstar

Can you please recommend one that you have used or any one can recommend one? As I previously said, with that one from America Movil, I faced some bug reports notifications and that was bothering so much to me. I am looking for one stable 4.4.2 stock, if it is possible, retail. As far as I know that ROMs are so clean about all unstable things.

Thanks for all, @Fede37.

Well, that link has a lot of stock ROMs, so you US retail or whatever. I'm using the stock US Retail 4.4.2 and it runs like a charm. The one that my phone came with is Personal Argentina 4.4.2 and it was also great! Slimkat is pretty nice, but if you like heavy modding go with PacRom or C-Rom, though keep in mind that these tow latter burn through battery more than stock or Slimkat
The Following User Says Thank You to Fede37 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread