FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

slo mo

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By carinfex, Senior Member on 22nd May 2014, 11:38 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
is there a slow mo for the stock camera on the g2 d802
 
 
22nd May 2014, 01:52 PM |#2  
martindar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag plymouth,devon uk
Thanks Meter: 192
 
More
no im afraid not as far as i know ive never used stock camera as it was pretty rubbish - if you want a great camera and you are rooted with recovery you could try xdabbebs camera mod, after reading his op, in my opinion its the best camera mod for the g2 and makes it a great camera or a damnsight better anyway
22nd May 2014, 07:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martindar

no im afraid not as far as i know ive never used stock camera as it was pretty rubbish - if you want a great camera and you are rooted with recovery you could try xdabbebs camera mod, after reading his op, in my opinion its the best camera mod for the g2 and makes it a great camera or a damnsight better anyway

thank you there is not alot for the camera
23rd May 2014, 05:20 AM |#4  
sarvam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carinfex

is there a slow mo for the stock camera on the g2 d802

if you dont want to root your device for Slo Mo, just install app called AndroVid pro from playstore, that app has ability to render your videos in slow and fast motion,

Tip: record videos in 60fps for slow motion, or if you already installed the mod from Xdabbeb's or Jishnu, then record in 120fps, for Best Results.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarvam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 11:42 PM |#5  
gorillajuice's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carinfex

is there a slow mo for the stock camera on the g2 d802

When I go to play a video if I hit the menu button I get the option to change play speed, I'm on a rooted stock rom running xdabbeb's cam mod. I can't remember if I had this option on stock KK or not but even if you are not rooted you can still get the cam mod.
26th May 2014, 10:52 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I have done a video in 120 but when I playback it's not slow mo
30th May 2014, 05:08 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carinfex

I have done a video in 120 but when I playback it's not slow mo

slow motion video is shooting video at high FPS then slowing it down to the desired FPS for the "slow-mo" effect.

You need a player that plays it at lower FPS or rerender it at lower FPS for the effect.

eg. shooting at 120FPS, slowed down to 30FPS you will get a 4x slowing effect.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes