Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 51,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] INET M707EBC doesn't boot

Tip us?

JoelAndrew9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] INET M707EBC doesn't boot

Hey guys, my friends inet m707ebc just doesn't boot. I downloaded a firmware and tried to install it through recovery mode, but the file didnt show up in the tablet, so i extracted the .rar file and got an ,img file and tried it again and i still didnt work. What should I do?

zaidrpm
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Yes your tab will never detect that file as you have mebtioned that it was a .rar file. You need .zip file. If the downloaded firmware is stock then you can only flash it through stock recovery. If it is custom one then you can only flash it through custom recovery

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

JoelAndrew9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidrpm View Post
Yes your tab will never detect that file as you have mebtioned that it was a .rar file. You need .zip file. If the downloaded firmware is stock then you can only flash it through stock recovery. If it is custom one then you can only flash it through custom recovery

Thank you soooo much for the reply. How do i get a ,zip file? Its very difficult to find this firmware. I can find it only in .rar or .img. Is there any way to install it now?

JoelAndrew9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidrpm View Post

Ok, i made it into a zip file and tried to install but is says that there is no space left on the device even though i wiped data and cache...

zaidrpm
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Are you using cwm? If yes then wiping data will only erase installed apps. I will suggest you to format system but do this on your own risk

melvin08
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default FIRMWARE

hi where did you downloaded the firmware , i need it badly,,??
My|Phone A848 Duo