Sony Encouraging SmartWatch 2 Development

Mobile device companies like selling devices–it’s how they make their money and … more

Easily Toggles Your Lollipop Mobile Data Network Type

Android Lollipop is by good margin the most advanced and refinedversion of … more

Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] INET M707EBC doesn't boot

OP JoelAndrew9

5th May 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hey guys, my friends inet m707ebc just doesn't boot. I downloaded a firmware and tried to install it through recovery mode, but the file didnt show up in the tablet, so i extracted the .rar file and got an ,img file and tried it again and i still didnt work. What should I do?
5th May 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

53 posts
Yes your tab will never detect that file as you have mebtioned that it was a .rar file. You need .zip file. If the downloaded firmware is stock then you can only flash it through stock recovery. If it is custom one then you can only flash it through custom recovery

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
5th May 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidrpm

Yes your tab will never detect that file as you have mebtioned that it was a .rar file. You need .zip file. If the downloaded firmware is stock then you can only flash it through stock recovery. If it is custom one then you can only flash it through custom recovery

Thank you soooo much for the reply. How do i get a ,zip file? Its very difficult to find this firmware. I can find it only in .rar or .img. Is there any way to install it now?
6th May 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidrpm

Ok, i made it into a zip file and tried to install but is says that there is no space left on the device even though i wiped data and cache...
10th May 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

53 posts
Are you using cwm? If yes then wiping data will only erase installed apps. I will suggest you to format system but do this on your own risk

30th May 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

55 posts
Donate to Me
More
FIRMWARE
hi where did you downloaded the firmware , i need it badly,,??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread