Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

errors with kitkat 4.4.2

30th May 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
is anyone have trouble with getting snapchat and instagram to work??
30th May 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #2  
sting5566's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 84
 
477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu84

is anyone have trouble with getting snapchat and instagram to work??

I haven't had any issues with either.
30th May 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
which 4.4.2 are you using?
31st May 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
im having errors on the official leak 4.4.2 cant seem to figure it out any help would be nice
31st May 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu84

im having errors on the official leak 4.4.2 cant seem to figure it out any help would be nice

What errors? How do you expect help without stating your problem?
31st May 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
sorry. the errors are. twitter doesnt show any pictures or profile pics. instagram force closes. and snapchat fails to load chat. this is with the stock leaked 4.4.2
31st May 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #7  
drewcam888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
1,326 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu84

sorry. the errors are. twitter doesnt show any pictures or profile pics. instagram force closes. and snapchat fails to load chat. this is with the stock leaked 4.4.2

I also cant seems to send snapchat on the lraked 4.4.2
1st June 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
570 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu84

sorry. the errors are. twitter doesnt show any pictures or profile pics. instagram force closes. and snapchat fails to load chat. this is with the stock leaked 4.4.2

Did you by chance dirty flash or use TB to restore? KK has 3 different places it puts apps so a dirty is a no no and TB is questionable on some apps. Also you cannot put apps on your extsd. And if your photos are on hit extsd that may keep them from from uploading.
1st June 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnack

Did you by chance dirty flash or use TB to restore? KK has 3 different places it puts apps so a dirty is a no no and TB is questionable on some apps. Also you cannot put apps on your extsd. And if your photos are on hit extsd that may keep them from from uploading.

damn i must have been doing clean wipe all wrong. i use twrp and go into advance wipe and check everything besides external sd and usb. i guess i was suppose to format data as well. i went with the ported version and everything works besides video player app
1st June 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 370
 
570 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vu84

damn i must have been doing clean wipe all wrong. i use twrp and go into advance wipe and check everything besides external sd and usb. i guess i was suppose to format data as well. i went with the ported version and everything works besides video player app

Glad you got it working KK is a weird OS I'm not sure how I like it yet.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes