Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Exact official app name for the stock lockscreen(s) on stock 4.4.2

Tip us?

LifeAsADroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Default Exact official app name for the stock lockscreen(s) on stock 4.4.2

Hey All,

Anyone know what the stock lockscreen app(s) official names are? I'm looking to use Xposed App Settings to force fullscreen mode like I have every other screen, apps and homescreens, but don't know the lockscreen app names in the system apps.

Thanks!

On a similar note, I'm guessing that the Immersive mode forces fullscreen the same way that App Settings does, is there a simple click to activate Immersive mode on all screens and apps?

Thanks again!
"The best part about the internet is you get to see everyone's childish tantrums first hand."

"If only the internet allowed me to punch stupid people in the face. Then people wouldn't vomit their idiocy onto my monitor."

ATTACK
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,546
The lockscreen isn't a independent app, it's part of the framework (framework-res.apk). You can use modules like Immerse Me or Gravity Box to selectively force expanded desktop in KitKat.
MOTOROLA DROID RAZR M [SCORPION MINI] - STOCKIFIED 4.4.2 - AOSP MOD - FULL MOTO ASSIST, CAMERA & GALLERY PORT
SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS [TORO] - SHINY ROM 4.4.4 - DIRTY.V-URSR KERNEL
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 7.0 [T210R] - NOLEKAT 4.4.2 - KER.NOLE - GS4 MOD
DEV-HOST

LifeAsADroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTACK View Post
The lockscreen isn't a independent app, it's part of the framework (framework-res.apk). You can use modules like Immerse Me or Gravity Box to selectively force expanded desktop in KitKat.
Thanks for the info. I had already tried the settings in GravityBox and tried ImmerseMe as well, neither worked particularly well... Could be due to another app I have, Smart Statusbar+. I'll try them again without the Smart Statusbar+ installed and see what happens.
"The best part about the internet is you get to see everyone's childish tantrums first hand."

"If only the internet allowed me to punch stupid people in the face. Then people wouldn't vomit their idiocy onto my monitor."
The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAsADroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LifeAsADroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTACK View Post
Edit to the post above from me: Gravity Box works great and even immerses the lockscreen, I didn't realize that after enabling it within Gravity Box I then had to enable it through the power menu...

Con - Double enable? Seriously?

Pro - Ease of turning immersive mode on and off, which may be nice in the future...

Thanks again @ATTACK !

The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAsADroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]