Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,702 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help! Htc one on qhsusb_dload mode

Tip us?

mcstriker9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [q] help! Htc one on qhsusb_dload mode

Hi Guys, I need help on my HTC One. I decided to join this forum to ask for help from you guys. I am no android nor a pc techie which makes me a newbie when it comes to terms and everything technical, so I have to say sorry if I don't get or understand your terms on your replies.

Here's the problem. MY HTC ONE WENT DEAD! My phone is updating it's applications that time and then suddenly the screen freezes and eventually went off. After that it won't turn on or even respond to a hard reset(power button + volume buttons). Wall charging it or even plugging it to a PC doesn't make the notification led turn on. But i do notice that when i plug it to the PC it cannot install the device so I take a look on the device manager and the device name of my unit is "QHSUSB_DLOAD". I googled it up and other forums says that its a problem on the motherboard and it's on a hardbricked state. I've done a lot of searching and stuffs but I cannot find a forum thread that will specifically fix HTC One(because i think that cure/solution only applies to a specific unit). I've seen them unbrick other HTC units but not the HTC One. I know the easiest solution is to bring it back to a HTC service center but I think that's gonna cost me big bucks knowing that it's a motherboard problem.

So guys, with all my heart I beg you, If you know a solution or any thread that discusses the same problem as mine, Please Help me T_T.

ghostryder12
Old
Thanks Meter 434

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstriker9 View Post
Hi Guys, I need help on my HTC One. I decided to join this forum to ask for help from you guys. I am no android nor a pc techie which makes me a newbie when it comes to terms and everything technical, so I have to say sorry if I don't get or understand your terms on your replies.

Here's the problem. MY HTC ONE WENT DEAD! My phone is updating it's applications that time and then suddenly the screen freezes and eventually went off. After that it won't turn on or even respond to a hard reset(power button + volume buttons). Wall charging it or even plugging it to a PC doesn't make the notification led turn on. But i do notice that when i plug it to the PC it cannot install the device so I take a look on the device manager and the device name of my unit is "QHSUSB_DLOAD". I googled it up and other forums says that its a problem on the motherboard and it's on a hardbricked state. I've done a lot of searching and stuffs but I cannot find a forum thread that will specifically fix HTC One(because i think that cure/solution only applies to a specific unit). I've seen them unbrick other HTC units but not the HTC One. I know the easiest solution is to bring it back to a HTC service center but I think that's gonna cost me big bucks knowing that it's a motherboard problem.

So guys, with all my heart I beg you, If you know a solution or any thread that discusses the same problem as mine, Please Help me T_T.
You sir are screwed. Your HTC One is bricked & I don't believe it is fixable. There might be one thing to attempt but since you are not a techie, it would be very difficult to try. It need to go to a repair facility.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

HTC One M7-UL
Rom: CyanogenMod11
Rom based kernel

n1234d
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcstriker9 View Post

HTC will do it for free, don't worry
Always hit the "Thanks" Button
Samsung SCH-M569 --> Nokia Asha 200 --> iPod Touch 4G --> HTC One (M7) --> HTC One (M8)
Current Device :
HTC One (M8) M8q Gunmetal Grey (Lighter Variant)
HBOOT 3.16 S-ON
1.56.720.6 Stock rooted
ElementalX Kernel