Post Reply

[S.ROM]Droid DNA Verizon Global 【ALL THE NEW Sense6】M8 Port 1.60.1400. 2Full 20140523

28th May 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #141  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinlay04

Flashed with 2.7.0.0 TWRP and worked great. ROM is fantastic!!! Battery life is >> than Viper ROM and Bluetooth audio streams perfect. Looks like my flashing days are over for now!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Free mobile app

I agree. If you can get this thing to download (I have the best luck getting a complete late at night in the US), sundream always provides an amazing Rom. Extremely stable and awesome battery life. But you do miss out on the nice viper mods. This is my favorite stock based Rom though.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th May 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #142  
sun_dream's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag WenZhou
Thanks Meter: 1,339
 
893 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsanborn

I agree. If you can get this thing to download (I have the best luck getting a complete late at night in the US), sundream always provides an amazing Rom. Extremely stable and awesome battery life. But you do miss out on the nice viper mods. This is my favorite stock based Rom though.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try sense6 toolbox
28th May 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #143  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_dream

Try sense6 toolbox

Beat me to it. Viper is just using the sense6 toolbox integrated into their menu. I use xposed framework for a lot of things. The sense6 toolbox isn't 100% functioning but close.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Free mobile app
28th May 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #144  
takota6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
551 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
If any on this side gets a download,, let's mirror.. OK Sdream

Ĉaaa..\../
28th May 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #145  
nitsuj17's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,082
 
10,081 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinlay04

Beat me to it. Viper is just using the sense6 toolbox integrated into their menu. I use xposed framework for a lot of things. The sense6 toolbox isn't 100% functioning but close.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Free mobile app

not to hijack the thread, but thats an incredibly wrong statement

we use nothing from the sense6 toolbox, and if you compare the features between our tweaks/mods and the toolbox we have anywhere from 3-4x or more available options (not to mention that ideas that originate in venom....)....venom tweaks (and their predecessors) have existed since early 2012 on sense 4.0...whereas the sense toolbox didnt exist until well after the htc one launched

im not advocating using one rom or one mod over another, just please dont spread false/incorrect information
28th May 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17

not to hijack the thread, but thats an incredibly wrong statement

we use nothing from the sense6 toolbox, and if you compare the features between our tweaks/mods and the toolbox we have anywhere from 3-4x or more available options (not to mention that ideas that originate in venom....)....venom tweaks (and their predecessors) have existed since early 2012 on sense 4.0...whereas the sense toolbox didnt exist until well after the htc one launched

im not advocating using one rom or one mod over another, just please dont spread false/incorrect information

Thanks for the Clarification. I've used both Viper Rom and Sense6 toolbox and to me the mods are about the same. No knock on Viper as it's a wonderful ROM. Perhaps the mods that I use are also available in Sense6 which made me believe they are one in the same.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_dream

Try sense6 toolbox

Can I upload a mirror for download for those that are having issues with your server of choice?
30th May 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #147  
takota6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
551 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I rule

Ĉaaa..\../
Last edited by takota6; 18th July 2014 at 05:02 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Droid DNA Android Development by ThreadRank