Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 51,023 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][TOGARI] MoKee OpenSource Project

Tip us?

curiouso9
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SÜPERUSER View Post
flash latest stock rom .ftf with flashtool, then flash this rom again and radio should be upgraded and working.
Coming from slimrom this rom is more power hungry...eh well slim has its purpose as to be just slim and powersaving
its that really solution for this? as the the procedure cost to much things to do, my nandroid backup is around 7GB . when you restore, its take 2hours to complete. lol

can you suggest why this is helping as i dont need to flash newest stock rom .ftf to use some rom like Paranoid.

SÜPERUSER
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouso9 View Post
its that really solution for this? as the the procedure cost to much things to do, my nandroid backup is around 7GB . when you restore, its take 2hours to complete. lol

can you suggest why this is helping as i dont need to flash newest stock rom .ftf to use some rom like Paranoid.
7gb???? What do you have in that nandroid? That is just wrong.. my nandroid is like maximum 1,5gb or something. I dunno why paranoid is working. They might be using older sources than this rom..

Is like the same thing when we all had to flash .290
The Following User Says Thank You to SÜPERUSER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

curiouso9
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SÜPERUSER View Post
7gb???? What do you have in that nandroid? That is just wrong.. my nandroid is like maximum 1,5gb or something. I dunno why paranoid is working. They might be using older sources than this rom..

Is like the same thing when we all had to flash .290
i have about 400app and games installed, + my sd ext4 partition..
if you said like that, maybe i could try later.