No registration required

[Q] WhatsApp problem!!

OP djbenny1

30th May 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 289

1,157 posts
More
Guys - this problem is driving me up the wall.

I've tried for hours to fix it, but can't find a solution.

When in WhatsApp, when I click the paperclip to attach, then Gallery, it takes me to the "WhatsApp gallery" thing which has all my photos etc. in it. Using the 3 dot menu I can then also choose to go to HTC Gallery or Google Photos instead. That's all fine.

However, when I select an image in the "WhatsApp gallery" and hit the send button, it WILL NOT send no matter what I do. It just returns to that "WhatsApp gallery" home screen with all the folders.

The ridiculous thing is if, by using the 3 dot button and selecting one, I go to either HTC Gallery or Google Photos, I can send anything just fine.

It is simply this stupid intermediate screen that doesn't work!!!!

What is it? And how can I fix it / get rid of it / set default to HTC Gallery?

I've tried clearing data for Gallery & WhatsApp, uninstalling WhatsApp, installing WhatsApp+, moving DCIM folder contents around - you name it, I've tried it to the best of my knowledge.

Please someone tell me what the problem is here, because although it's a very small thing, I use it daily and it's driving me mad!!

Thanks
30th May 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 176

917 posts
More
Hey, can you try change rom and check again?
when im using Viper i have streaming online video problems but i dont have this problem with InsertCoin, but with InsertCoin i got sometimes reboots

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread