Super sensitive screen?!

OP dec1153

27th May 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southport
Thanks Meter: 10

226 posts
More
does the lg g pad 8.3 have the special super sensitive technology. I noticed it works with gloves and any metal objects. Also i dont even have to touch my screen and the tablet already recognises my touch. This is amazing, how come lg do not promote this

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th May 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 30

215 posts
More
The lg g pad doesn't. It's the s4 that has the air view technology.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
29th May 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #3  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec1153

does the lg g pad 8.3 have the special super sensitive technology. I noticed it works with gloves and any metal objects. Also i dont even have to touch my screen and the tablet already recognises my touch. This is amazing, how come lg do not promote this

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I can confirm this. Sometimes my fingers are 1mm away from the screen and the Gpad already senses that as a touch. Sometimes my earphones'cords can make the screen react too.
29th May 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mid-Atlantic
Thanks Meter: 95

284 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietanh198

I can confirm this. Sometimes my fingers are 1mm away from the screen and the Gpad already senses that as a touch. Sometimes my earphones'cords can make the screen react too.

I can confirm that my touch screen on the g-pad is definitely the most sensitive of the devices I own (kindle fire, kindle fire hd, g-pad, gs3). It does seem that it is detecting a touch before I touch the screen sometimes although I can not say that I have done any sort of testing of this.
30th May 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southport
Thanks Meter: 10

226 posts
More
Yes this is true. I tried it with my gloves on and the screen still works (normal gloves) and sometimes my headphone cable and charger cable can interact with the screen too. Metal pens also seem to work....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread