[Q] Changed from IPhone 5S to Samsung Note 3 n900aucucnc2 on 4.4.2 and need some help

OP Lythropus

27th May 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 727

602 posts
More
Did u use your iTunes mp3 files? My girlfriend is also into that icrap and when she used my computer for music files I learned that you don't wanna use iTunes. Don't take this as a apple...uhm... disliker read about it if u don't believe it. Itunes messes with the music files and therefor I had to do my whole music storage from the scratch.

I think what @Dejan Sathanas was trying to say was: that if you are not ready to switch u will find strange issues that nobody else encounters and end up spamming the threats. For example: I haven't had any issue moving any files ever on any android device!

So long story short
1. Get the device u prefer (even if it is an apple)
2. Try some music files that didn't run through apple tech
27th May 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

Did u use your iTunes mp3 files? My girlfriend is also into that icrap and when she used my computer for music files I learned that you don't wanna use iTunes. Don't take this as a apple...uhm... disliker read about it if u don't believe it. Itunes messes with the music files and therefor I had to do my whole music storage from the scratch.

I think what @Dejan Sathanas was trying to say was: that if you are not ready to switch u will find strange issues that nobody else encounters and end up spamming the threats. For example: I haven't had any issue moving any files ever on any android device!

So long story short
1. Get the device u prefer (even if it is an apple)
2. Try some music files that didn't run through apple tech

I didn't use the ALAC files from my Apple device. I was under the impression they wouldn't play on here, just used mp3s and flacs. I tried to upload a pic of what the corrupt files look like on my phone but got an error that said could not complete this operation due to low memory. I'll figure it out when I get off work and upload them.
30th May 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Took it to best buy\ATT, they sent me to the Samsung rep/dealer in store. He couldn't figure out what was going on, why it wouldn't move files, why some would corrupt, update Google anything, etc so they are sending me a new one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread