"Help" Cant flash kernel to my ZU

Search This thread

G sound

Mar 29, 2014
bandung
need help...
i've used flashtool many times until now, i dont know whats wrong with it... :D
1. my ZU got boot loop, then i force to turn it off...:) (i want to get in to recovery but there is no sign that my zu has it...:) )
2. i've tried to flash kernel to my zu but failed...:confused: (
3. so i tried to flashed my zu to a new one (rom), but i got no signal at all...:(
4. then i tried again no 2 but got the same result...:crying: (hope that i can to restore my backup from recovery)

what i have to do guys...:eek:
i hope there is a kind peoples that will try to help me...:eek: (i wish :angel: )

regards

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
need help...
1. my ZU got boot loop, then i force to turn it off...:) (i want to get in to recovery but there is no sign that my zu has it...:) )
3. so i tried to flashed my zu to a new one (rom), but i got no signal at all...:(
4. then i tried again no 2 but got the same result...:crying: (hope that i can to restore my backup from recovery)

i hope there is a kind peoples that will try to help me...:eek: (i wish :angel: )

regards

What version are you from and what do you what to flash it with...are you trying to downgrade your firmware....are you unlocked or locked bootloader...

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

G sound

Mar 29, 2014
bandung
What version are you from and what do you what to flash it with...are you trying to downgrade your firmware....are you unlocked or locked bootloader...

well i came from 757 IN version and i use doomlords kernel...
i think i stuck in 3.4.0-perf-g6f5bf40 kernel... (wich i dont know what that is... :laugh: ) plus flashtool 0.9.16...
Please help me Master...:angel:
thanks for your responds

regards

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
i think i stuck in 3.4.0-perf-g6f5bf40 kernel... (wich i dont know what that is... :laugh: ) plus flashtool 0.9.16...
thanks for your responds

regards

How are you trying to get into recovery?
What does the LED do while you boot the ZU?

I would just flash jackie099's kernel and restore the backup from there - I cant see how flashtool would be failing except for a problem on the PC

Reactions: G sound

martin132014

Jan 14, 2011
thanks for your responds

regards

If its so hard for you, i suggest to flash 757 ftf and begin from scratch...its not so hard to do it all over again...after you get recovery, just restore your backup...

G sound

Mar 29, 2014
bandung

I would just flash jackie099's kernel and restore the backup from there - I cant see how flashtool would be failing except for a problem on the PC

If its so hard for you, i suggest to flash 757 ftf and begin from scratch...its not so hard to do it all over again...after you get recovery, just restore your backup...[/QUOTE]

yes master...
i cant get into recovery, i used to get no problem at all flashing kernels or down/upgrading ftf to it...
but right now i'm stuck with this kernel wich theres no recovery at all, no light no recovery...:crying:
i've tried to reflash kernels many times but failed...:(
the worse part that i got is that it has no signal at all...:crying:
if i flash it with any new ftf (down/upgrade), the kernel should be replace by the list on ftf package right...
but not mine...:(
Stucks... (3.4 bla bla)
how could i recover my ZU if i cant flash the kernel...:crying:
thanks for your responds...

mathurmatt

May 2, 2013
Delhi
yes master...
i cant get into recovery, i used to get no problem at all flashing kernels or down/upgrading ftf to it...
but right now i'm stuck with this kernel wich theres no recovery at all, no light no recovery...:crying:
i've tried to reflash kernels many times but failed...:(
the worse part that i got is that it has no signal at all...:crying:
if i flash it with any new ftf (down/upgrade), the kernel should be replace by the list on ftf package right...
but not mine...:(
Stucks... (3.4 bla bla)
how could i recover my ZU if i cant flash the kernel...:crying:
thanks for your responds...

Well use flashtool to flash a kernel like jackie009 or any other that works for you.....

need help...

regards

Download this: https://mega.co.nz/#!Vh8xEZYR!HwGosI...VlhUObM0NdNrPg

Make sure your phone is turned off.
Start Flashtool and click the lightening bolt at the top left and select 'FASTBOOT MODE'.
You should now see a new window of flashtool titled FASTBOOT TOOLBOX.
Plug in your phone while holding the Volume Up button
Back on flashtool: To the far right where it says 'By DOOMLORD', just below that the second option is 'Select Kernel to Flash', click it.
Browse for the .IMG file that you downloaded from the top of this post(which is the boot file for your phone to boot and let you into recovery).
Change the file type that's listed next to File Name at the bottom of the browse window, to .IMG
Select the .img file and it should flash automatically and tell you to check the log list shown right in flashtool before rebooting. If you don't see any errors then go ahead and unplug your device and boot it and try going into recovery.

You should be good to go now.

G sound

Mar 29, 2014
bandung

Start Flashtool and click the lightening bolt at the top left and select 'FASTBOOT MODE'.
Back on flashtool: To the far right where it says 'By DOOMLORD', just below that the second option is 'Select Kernel to Flash', click it.
Browse for the .IMG file that you downloaded from the top of this post(which is the boot file for your phone to boot and let you into recovery).
Change the file type that's listed next to File Name at the bottom of the browse window, to .IMG
Select the .img file and it should flash automatically and tell you to check the log list shown right in flashtool before rebooting. If you don't see any errors then go ahead and unplug your device and boot it and try going into recovery.

I can't download it... It say invalid argument...:(

G sound

Mar 29, 2014
bandung
I think we need to see a log or screen grab of the output of flashtool when you try and flash a kernel and a FTF

I think "invalid argument" normally happens on a locked bootloader???

Sorry I forgot to unlock bootloader again...
But even I unlock it I'm still stuck...
I'll send the log when I get back to my home then...

Thanks again to all of you masters...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    need help...

regards

i dont know master...
    from the very first i learned to flash ZU, i've used flashtool until now too...

Just flash 757 ftf not kernel..flash it with flashtool not recovery...it will restore your phone....then root it again...

i dont know master...

I'm positive that I've seen this pr0n before.

thanks for your responds

regards

thanks for your responds

regards

If its so hard for you, i suggest to flash 757 ftf and begin from scratch...its not so hard to do it all over again...after you get recovery, just restore your backup...