OP Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 1,737

1,743 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimzia

This ROM looks real promising! I would love to try this as my daily driver. However I am not able to mount USB storage via cable on my PC for some reason through this rom... I have gone absolutely blank as to why this might be.
Heres what happens, constantly keeps connecting and disconnecting to the PC (even the charging icon/text on the phone keeps coming on and off)
It gets back to normal when I flash back to pac rom. What is different between the two roms? Has this ever happened to anybody else too?
It would really help, Thanks in advance everyone. Hoping for a positive response.

Hey, glad you're enjoying it, I'm not experiencing that, best I can tell you is to install the LG Drivers from the OG support site, and try flashing again.
Good luck

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #62  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 39

192 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimzia

This ROM looks real promising! I would love to try this as my daily driver. However I am not able to mount USB storage via cable on my PC for some reason through this rom... I have gone absolutely blank as to why this might be.
Heres what happens, constantly keeps connecting and disconnecting to the PC (even the charging icon/text on the phone keeps coming on and off)
It gets back to normal when I flash back to pac rom. What is different between the two roms? Has this ever happened to anybody else too?
It would really help, Thanks in advance everyone. Hoping for a positive response.

happened with me also... just enable usb debugging and try to change ports....am using a pc,, when i have connected it to back usb ports it phone misbehaved,,.. conects disconnects and repeated many times..,,,,when i conneted it to front ports it just worked as usual,,
thankyou..
30th May 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
how to enable volume wake feature
Hi,

Great rom and features. Somebody do advice on how to enable volume wake feature. Under Customization - I don't see Buttons control. or under Customization options

Running Build dated 28th May and Franco kernel

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread