Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,605 Members 43,566 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MAHDI-ROM 4.4.2 for GEEHRC

Tip us?

ThatKawaiiGuy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1362

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimzia View Post
This ROM looks real promising! I would love to try this as my daily driver. However I am not able to mount USB storage via cable on my PC for some reason through this rom... I have gone absolutely blank as to why this might be.
Heres what happens, constantly keeps connecting and disconnecting to the PC (even the charging icon/text on the phone keeps coming on and off)
It gets back to normal when I flash back to pac rom. What is different between the two roms? Has this ever happened to anybody else too?
It would really help, Thanks in advance everyone. Hoping for a positive response.
Hey, glad you're enjoying it, I'm not experiencing that, best I can tell you is to install the LG Drivers from the OG support site, and try flashing again.
Good luck

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk
AxxionKat Co-Founder with @siracuervo (Crimson Mode ftw :3) Join the G+ community for more information!!

krishnanmailbox1
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimzia View Post
This ROM looks real promising! I would love to try this as my daily driver. However I am not able to mount USB storage via cable on my PC for some reason through this rom... I have gone absolutely blank as to why this might be.
Heres what happens, constantly keeps connecting and disconnecting to the PC (even the charging icon/text on the phone keeps coming on and off)
It gets back to normal when I flash back to pac rom. What is different between the two roms? Has this ever happened to anybody else too?
It would really help, Thanks in advance everyone. Hoping for a positive response.
happened with me also... just enable usb debugging and try to change ports....am using a pc,, when i have connected it to back usb ports it phone misbehaved,,.. conects disconnects and repeated many times..,,,,when i conneted it to front ports it just worked as usual,,
thankyou..

suratvijay
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default how to enable volume wake feature

Hi,

Great rom and features. Somebody do advice on how to enable volume wake feature. Under Customization - I don't see Buttons control. or under Customization options

Running Build dated 28th May and Franco kernel

Thanks