[Q] Need help with recovery

OP dougthemug

30th May 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 83

183 posts
More
Hey guys, kinda new to Lg G2 slightly, so i guess i become a noob all over again.. Coming from my trusty Sg2, seems like a whole new world here... im kinda late to the party i know, but have the Ls980 variant with 4.4 kitkat ota (forced). Which i was patiently waiting on to mod the sound file, But now am heavily interested in some of the new roms now available for this, such as Super G2, only prob. is a trusted recovery mode.
I am totally new to Twrp. Have always had clockwork mod. can someone please recommend a safe and trusted recovery, so i can get this puppie rollin to its full capacity please, ....thanks
30th May 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,513

2,540 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougthemug

Hey guys, kinda new to Lg G2 slightly, so i guess i become a noob all over again.. Coming from my trusty Sg2, seems like a whole new world here... im kinda late to the party i know, but have the Ls980 variant with 4.4 kitkat ota (forced). Which i was patiently waiting on to mod the sound file, But now am heavily interested in some of the new roms now available for this, such as Super G2, only prob. is a trusted recovery mode.
I am totally new to Twrp. Have always had clockwork mod. can someone please recommend a safe and trusted recovery, so i can get this puppie rollin to its full capacity please, ....thanks

if what you are talking about is getting recovery then the best method is AutoRec
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread