Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help with recovery

Tip us?

dougthemug
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Question [Q] Need help with recovery

Hey guys, kinda new to Lg G2 slightly, so i guess i become a noob all over again.. Coming from my trusty Sg2, seems like a whole new world here... im kinda late to the party i know, but have the Ls980 variant with 4.4 kitkat ota (forced). Which i was patiently waiting on to mod the sound file, But now am heavily interested in some of the new roms now available for this, such as Super G2, only prob. is a trusted recovery mode.
I am totally new to Twrp. Have always had clockwork mod. can someone please recommend a safe and trusted recovery, so i can get this puppie rollin to its full capacity please, ....thanks

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1322
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougthemug View Post
Hey guys, kinda new to Lg G2 slightly, so i guess i become a noob all over again.. Coming from my trusty Sg2, seems like a whole new world here... im kinda late to the party i know, but have the Ls980 variant with 4.4 kitkat ota (forced). Which i was patiently waiting on to mod the sound file, But now am heavily interested in some of the new roms now available for this, such as Super G2, only prob. is a trusted recovery mode.
I am totally new to Twrp. Have always had clockwork mod. can someone please recommend a safe and trusted recovery, so i can get this puppie rollin to its full capacity please, ....thanks
if what you are talking about is getting recovery then the best method is AutoRec