Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 41,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help] Rooting failed

Tip us?
 
TheInfamousRenny
Old
#11  
TheInfamousRenny's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiro71 View Post
if u got problem with chinese fonts in superuser, use this one its english version, i just downloaded it from somewhere,
Thanks. Now I installed SuperSU but havent replaced VROOT (yet!)
I think this thread is quite useful to people wanting to root their Fames as many methids didnt work. :thumbup:
 
TheInfamousRenny
Old
#12  
TheInfamousRenny's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2014
TIP: Dont install any siperuser because it will ask you to update but it will fail so keep the vRoot one.

I literary just found out
 
corsicanu
Old
#13  
corsicanu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 477
Posts: 305
Join Date: May 2012
Location: București
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousRenny View Post
TIP: Dont install any siperuser because it will ask you to update but it will fail so keep the vRoot one.

I literary just found out
If you have the chinese root and it works, install Flashify, flash my cwm and after, in cwm flash the latest SuperSu.. It will replace all chinese sh*t.. Cheers!
Don`t say, just press
Current phones:
 
Galaxy S II i9100:
Rom: NamelessROM- Latest Nightly
Kernel: Stock

iPhone 5
iOS: 7.0.6
Jailbroken: Yes/Untethered
 
TheInfamousRenny
Old
#14  
TheInfamousRenny's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 24
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsicanu View Post
If you have the chinese root and it works, install Flashify, flash my cwm and after, in cwm flash the latest SuperSu.. It will replace all chinese sh*t.. Cheers!
I really dont mind the Chinese thing since it says allow or deny in english and once I allow it it wont ask me again.
Also last time I tried flashing I bricked my tablet.
 
faizauthar12
Old
#15  
faizauthar12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 247
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousRenny View Post
I really dont mind the Chinese thing since it says allow or deny in english and once I allow it it wont ask me again.
Also last time I tried flashing I bricked my tablet.
Someday you nees cwm from cosicanu

Sent from my Nevisp
If you feel i help you please Hit Thanks button ,i am verry happy for that
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more

Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more

Android App Review: Control Your Phone with Quick Control Panel – XDA Developer TV

Your Android smart device has many features that you … more