Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 50,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] bootloop with almost every rom on MK9

Tip us?

hnzL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] bootloop with almost every rom on MK9

Hi,

i was running on CM11 for last month, yesterday i decided to try again DN3 v5+, but i got bootloop, tried wiping caches, removing battery, different kernels, nothing helped, so i triend another 3 or 4 roms and... neither of them wanted to boot! i always ended up in bootloop no matter what i flashed, only thing working was my backup of phoenix rom v16(tried to flash v18.5 and also didnt work) and cyangenmod 11... also tried flashing with TWRP 2.6.x.x, 2.7.0.2 and latest philz

any advice??? im kinda bored of CM look and want my note features back

soralz
Old
(Last edited by soralz; 30th May 2014 at 01:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnzL View Post
Hi,

i was running on CM11 for last month, yesterday i decided to try again DN3 v5+, but i got bootloop, tried wiping caches, removing battery, different kernels, nothing helped, so i triend another 3 or 4 roms and... neither of them wanted to boot! i always ended up in bootloop no matter what i flashed, only thing working was my backup of phoenix rom v16(tried to flash v18.5 and also didnt work) and cyangenmod 11... also tried flashing with TWRP 2.6.x.x, 2.7.0.2 and latest philz

any advice??? im kinda bored of CM look and want my note features back
Download a stock firmware from samsung-updates or sammobile. Reflash back the stock ROM (Make sure on ND3 or ND4 KitKat bootloader). After finished flashing stock ROM, Flash a recovery of your choice then flash DN5 / DN5+ ROM of your choice.

Note ND3 and above bootloader is a knox enabled bootloader, flashing any other files through ODIN will trip knox.
Primary Gadget:
OnePlus One A0001 16GB White | Cyanogenmod 11 Nightly 4.4.4 ROM | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.9 Based)

Secondary Gadget:
Samsung Galaxy W Wonder GT-I8150 White | Cyanogenmod 11 Unofficial 4.4.4 ROM by arco68 | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.5 Based)
The Following User Says Thank You to soralz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hnzL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by soralz View Post
Download a stock firmware from samsung-updates or sammobile. Reflash back the stock ROM (Make sure on ND3 or ND4 KitKat bootloader). After finished flashing stock ROM, Flash a recovery of your choice then flash DN5 / DN5+ ROM of your choice.

Note ND3 and above bootloader is a knox enabled bootloader, flashing any other files through ODIN will trip knox.

SOLVED, i only flashed DN3 bootloader as i no longer have warranty and now it works like a charm... thanks anyway