Phone INFO ★Samsung★ - all key info: CSC, Bootloader, Secret Codes, Country of Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Did you know that the Usage Counters (Charger connect, Headset connect) will not be affected by Factory Reset the phone.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Update: v1.9.0

- Added 'Secret Codes' menu: Lists all Samsung secret codes available in your device.
- Moved 'S/N Decoder', 'IMEI Analyzer' and 'CSC Changer' menu into 'Other Tools' menu.

2014_07_28_18_14_16.png

KaszasM

Sorry I didn't understand what did you mean.

It should work with CM rom, doesn't it?

yes but just look at my screenshot the empty parts i mean

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

i mean : had slimrom multicsc with full dbt/germany like now....
than i flashed a new bootloader and modem/s4i9505/ had bad signal and saw btu/kor with slim and your app
when i installed twrp i saw that my csc changed to kor/btu and country was korea ....
thats why im asking for the missing parts from my screenshot

thats why im asking im sure there are other ways to check these but i like your app and its worked always fine so i dont wont change solution for these cases....

thy

Last edited:
Reactions: vndnguyen

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

i mean : had slimrom multicsc with full dbt/germany like now....
than i flashed a new bootloader and modem/s4i9505/ had bad signal and saw btu/kor with slim and your app
when i installed twrp i saw that my csc changed to kor/btu and country was korea ....
thats why im asking for the missing parts from my screenshot

thats why im asking im sure there are other ways to check these but i like your app and its worked always fine so i dont wont change solution for these cases....

thy

As you can see in the screenshot, the info about CSC from the Firmware are missing.

It is due to the Custom Firmware has removed these info. So nothing to do with it.

Reactions: KaszasM

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Thank you for using my app.

At the moment this app can only read the counters, it does not reset because I don't want to interfere with the system partitions.

shohag2018

Mar 4, 2014
hello im looking to buy a new galaxy s5, testing with this app it says the phone is original, but the charger connector counter reads more than 200times. is that normal? does samsung check their ports so many times before marketing them? any one with similar experience here? thanks.

gyrex

Feb 1, 2013
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Hi,

Firstly, I love your app - thanks very much for developing it! I've used it a few times to reset CSC and check phone info and it's been invaluable! Anyway, I started a thread here but I'll paraphrase so that other's can see the context of my enquiry: http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s5/help...ay-samsung-t2971804/post57482685#post57482685

I'm wondering if you can help me determine an interesting issue I've uncovered on my new Samsung Galaxy S5 (I'll refrain from including a product code since I'm unable to determine this!)

Strange one here.... The box and stickers on the back of my new Galaxy S5 say it's an SM-G900I but Samsung Phone Info says it's an SM-G900F... Also, the Google Play store says it's a 900F as well... I'd much prefer to have a 900I because it includes support for the LTE 700MHz band which is being rolled out in Australia. The other reason I'm posting is because I had some issues flashing a stock ROM on my phone. The flash process failed at the hidden partition with a size full error. So.... I'm a little sceptical....

Any ideas on how I'd confirm 100% that my phone is indeed either a 900F or a 900I?

Screenshot of Samsung Phone Info:

2mfk5sm.png

9gd2zq.png

A refurbishment check says it's ORIGINAL but it's not making sense because it's saying that I've plugged headphones in 3 times and I've never put headphones near this phone... Only got the phone yesterday!!!

Something's fishy... It's not a fake but I definitely don't think it's brand spanking new and is probably refurbished... Does replacing the motherboard reset the refurbished flag?

2z8xqgn.jpg

33jsrbt.jpg

How does your app get information about "Phone Model", "Headphone connect counter" and how do you perform a refurbishment test? I'm planning on returning this phone and this information would be invaluable in proving that they're selling dodgy/refurbed phones...

Thanks very much!!

Murcielago

Dec 5, 2003
Mougins
Hi,
Do you have any tuto regarding modifying the CSC ?
I'm using FTM operator but I can't find it in the list. Currently, it's set on GB and I'm in France. The reception quality is not as it used to be with the new Omega v39 ROM and Modem I had to flash it with.
I tried setting XEF but the radio component of the ROM was crashing every 2 seconds after it did the factory reset.
Thanks in advance

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Hi,
Do you have any tuto regarding modifying the CSC ?
I'm using FTM operator but I can't find it in the list. Currently, it's set on GB and I'm in France. The reception quality is not as it used to be with the new Omega v39 ROM and Modem I had to flash it with.
I tried setting XEF but the radio component of the ROM was crashing every 2 seconds after it did the factory reset.
Thanks in advance

Try to open the menu 'Firmware Browser', enter FTM into the CSC textbox, and tap Go button to search for the FTM firmwares.

Murcielago

Dec 5, 2003
Mougins
Try to open the menu 'Firmware Browser', enter FTM into the CSC textbox, and tap Go button to search for the FTM firmwares.
I have downloaded the right firmware but 2.5 go is the size of a ROM. If I flash this one, I'll loose my Omega ROM so what's the interest ?
Can't I just flash a Modem Firmware ?
I used this one I9505XXUFNC9_GSM_LTE_Modems.tar recommended in the installation instruction. Can I find the same that is made for FTM ?
Thanks

Last edited:

thebestiam

Jul 6, 2013
No manufacturer date?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Attachments

• 1418925458988.jpg
    1418925458988.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 201

thebestiam

Jul 6, 2013
Sorry I don't know why it does not have manufacturing date, maybe it has been sent to service center for repairing?
Can you show me (or PM me) all screenshots from the app?
And also the screenshot of *#12580*369#

it's saying none, normal? I can still make calls and everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

Attachments

• 1418958679852.jpg
    1418958679852.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts