Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,031 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

One Plus One Invite for a Cause Group

Tip us?

dansou901
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatev View Post
If you guys actually visit the page and read, you'll see that oneplus specifically says you can get a group together. It's not cheating...it's common sense lol that being said, I can understand everyone's doubt. I will create a group and link in OP today.
I did read the page. What I meant by cheating was to create dupiicate accounts and because of that being able to buy more than one phone at once. That you can create groups to get an invite is fine, you'll put your money together then entering into the auction only once.
Current device: Oneplus One 64 GB Sandstone Black
No support via PM! Please ask in a public thread, I'll help you as much as I can.

MamaSaidWhat?
Old
Thanks Meter 343
Count me in. Whenever a G+ group is set up, would somebody be able to send me a PM or notify in one way or another. Thanks very much.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

OnePlus One | crDROID ROM | AK Kernel

LG G Pad 8.3 | Mahdi ROM | mani.Kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to MamaSaidWhat? For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

s0uky
Old
Thanks Meter 5
heultimatev: OK, I'm still in.
The Following User Says Thank You to s0uky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NinoDolce1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thumbs up Not a bad idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatev View Post
Hey guys and gals,

In case you haven't read the latest oneplus news, 15 more invites are going up for sale...auction, that is. I thought it would be a great idea if 15 xda members (myself included) wanted to band together to bid for an invite. Let me know who all are interested and perhaps we can get together on a G+ group to communicate. I'm attaching a link to the oneplus thread below.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/p...a-cause.22069/
I can join since it will be for a good cause too. Let me know when the G+ group is set up. If not then I'll wait for whenever the hell they decide to sell the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to NinoDolce1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neverendingxsin
Old
Thanks Meter 1123
So we have to pay for a ticket that allows us to buy the phone? That's stupid I'll pass.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13759
Hey folks, I have reopened the other invitation thread that had been running for a while...so please go there for further discussion, thanks...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2731057
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe