Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 54,233 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Solution to bootloop due to firmware without the offline charging

Tip us?

manuedit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray View Post
You could try the service center :P or in case you have a recovery and you can acces it in this small amount of time, maybe you can charge your phone from recovery
That is true but is a shame that the phone does not bring a recovery in its stock rom.

Service center = place? To Make the warranty valid?

mrhnet
Old
(Last edited by mrhnet; 2nd May 2014 at 03:36 AM.)
Thanks Meter 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuedit View Post
  • Remove the Cover Battery.
  • Remove the 10 screws.
  • Remove the back cover carefully (a connector remains attached to the cover).
    Code:
    i.imgur.com/IwOXnQR.png
  • ...and remove battery connector.
    Code:
    i.imgur.com/dQlIwA1.png
So, the purpose of physically removing the battery is to allow flashing a whole ftf when battery is almost zero charge, is it? If having enough charge for ROM flashing, no need to do this I suppose. Just asking for clarification.. . Thanks for the tip though.

Btw, you can enclose those pics in "img" BB code, [img][/img], so it's displayed. If pics are huge, cluttering the page, can enclose with "hide" code like this..
[hide][img][/img][/hide].

manuedit
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhnet View Post
So, the purpose of physically removing the battery is to allow flashing a whole ftf when battery is almost zero charge, is it? If having enough charge for ROM flashing, no need to do this I suppose. Just asking for clarification.. . Thanks for the tip though.

Btw, you can enclose those pics in "img" BB code, [img][/img], so it's displayed. If pics are huge, cluttering the page, can enclose with "hide" code like this..
[hide][img][/img][/hide].
Yes. When battery is almost zero charge and no way to charge (Phone without offline charge mode).

When I create the topic did not have permission to post links or images.
The Following User Says Thank You to manuedit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

YB-)
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Man.! Thanks a lot. This is the only working method in Internet.
Sony Xperia SP | Rooted | Bootloader Unlocked | Custom ROM Running

Please Consider NoOb Questions & En-light | Hit Thanks For Good Posts & Encourage

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos -> Sony Xperia Tipo -> Samsung Galaxy S Advance -> Sony Xperia SP
The Following User Says Thank You to YB-) For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]