Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,147 Members 48,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Save An In-App Video

Tip us?

cybertlc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Save An In-App Video

I'm rooted and looking for a way to save a video from an App called "ItsASecret." I subscribed to the service and no want to SAVE the videos. Is there a way to log the URL the video is playing from somehow, or an app that will save the video (every one I've seen is via web-browser, and this is in-app video only).....

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

PulseDroid
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 2,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertlc View Post
I'm rooted and looking for a way to save a video from an App called "ItsASecret." I subscribed to the service and no want to SAVE the videos. Is there a way to log the URL the video is playing from somehow, or an app that will save the video (every one I've seen is via web-browser, and this is in-app video only).....

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
Hi cybertlc,

Since the app uses subscription only content, I'd guess they don't want users to be able to access it any other way, thus making it warez, that is against the XDA rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA Rules
6. Do not post warez.
You could probably record your screen if you're on Kitkat.

Cheers!

"What would be the purpose of fishing for thanks? Having one thank you as opposed to 10,000 makes no difference does it? It's just an ego thing I suppose. I don't and have never focused on someone's thank meter to judge their expertise and knowledge." - edfunkycold

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe