Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 48,246 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Review of Panzer Glass (Tempered Glass screen protector) for LG G2

Tip us?
 
bjQrnen
Old
#21  
bjQrnen's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Aarhus
Default Rubbery surface?

Am I the only one finding the panzerglass surface subpar to original gorilla glass? IMHO the rubbery surface poses way to much restistance when swiping etc.

Could I have bought a fake?
 
mozman
Old
#22  
mozman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 173
Posts: 499
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Jersey
How does the screen protector fit either a case? What case r u using with it. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sprint HTC Hero > HTC EVO 3D
 
vPro97
Old
#23  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 319
Posts: 697
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjQrnen View Post
Am I the only one finding the panzerglass surface subpar to original gorilla glass? IMHO the rubbery surface poses way to much restistance when swiping etc.

Could I have bought a fake?
That's possible! I don't really notice that problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozman View Post
How does the screen protector fit either a case? What case r u using with it. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm using the Spigen Slim Armour case and it fits nicely. There's a small gap between the edges of the screen protector and the lips of the case.
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!
The Following User Says Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bjQrnen
Old
#24  
bjQrnen's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Aarhus
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
That's possible! I don't really notice that problem!
I soon found out that the instructions were wrong, but too late, the silicone was terrible afterwards. Quite embarrassing to screw up at such a simple task after changing digitizer in several smartphones - but surely it is not all my fault.

However, i did learn that Panzer Glass has absolutely non existing customer service. To all potential Panzer Glass buyers: Please consider buying some generic "tempered glass protection" at ebay, for 1/4 of the price(!), it feels exactly the same!
 
vPro97
Old
#25  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 319
Posts: 697
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjQrnen View Post
I soon found out that the instructions were wrong, but too late, the silicone was terrible afterwards. Quite embarrassing to screw up at such a simple task after changing digitizer in several smartphones - but surely it is not all my fault.

However, i did learn that Panzer Glass has absolutely non existing customer service. To all potential Panzer Glass buyers: Please consider buying some generic "tempered glass protection" at ebay, for 1/4 of the price(!), it feels exactly the same!
You are most mistaken about that. At least I was treated extremely good when I purchased mine 4-5 months ago. I'll send you a PM containing the E-mail to the director of it hoping you can get your issue solved.
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes