Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NeatROM 5.0/Ressurection ROM equivalent for S4

Tip us?

ranjb
Old
(Last edited by ranjb; 30th May 2014 at 09:03 AM.) Reason: wrong forum?
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default NeatROM 5.0/Ressurection ROM equivalent for S4

Hi

I am coming from an S2 where I used a mixture of Resurrection and NeatROM 5.0 based on Kitkat 4.4.2.

I am looking for a similar ROM on my S4, one of the best features I liked was the App screens being smaller so much more Apps could fit on the screen, also the ability to fit more onto the screen, similar a Galaxy Note.

I am sorry I dont know what these actual features are called. I am assuming there are S4 ROMs which also have these features.

Can anyone recommend a good ROM or point in the right direction if someone has compared many ROMs with screenshots? That would be very handy.

Also I am on EE in the UK. My phone signal tends to be fairly weak in certain places. Could I upgrade to another radio which would improve the coverage? If so if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

MOD: Apologizes I think I have put this in the wrong section. if you could please move if this is the case... Sorry!

DSA
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4639

DONATE TO ME
Reported
Every time you don't use search or read the OP, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.
The Following User Says Thank You to DSA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fedef12evo
Old
Thanks Meter 173
resurrection remix for s4 http://d-h.st/Kz3#.U4hdsvl_tps

ronnie498
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2120
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion, and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.
Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed
ronnie498
Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe