Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,524 Members 42,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Data Manager pop up after calls and text

Tip us?
 
Android The Greek
Old
#1  
Android The Greek's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 342
Posts: 1,241
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pottstown
Default Data Manager pop up after calls and text

Data Manager pop up after calls and text pops up in my notifications for a split second at the end of my calls and text. Anyone know why and how to stop it?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
acPIZZA
Old
#2  
acPIZZA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 558
Join Date: Feb 2011
From my Google search, the data manager app keeps track of data, calls, and texts. That flash of a icon is probably just the app keeping tally.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
HTC Inspire - Inspired Saga RC5
The Following User Says Thank You to acPIZZA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Android The Greek
Old
#3  
Android The Greek's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 342
Posts: 1,241
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pottstown
Quote:
Originally Posted by acPIZZA View Post
From my Google search, the data manager app keeps track of data, calls, and texts. That flash of a icon is probably just the app keeping tally.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Just wondering if it's just me or do others see this?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
acPIZZA
Old
#4  
acPIZZA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 558
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android The Greek View Post
Just wondering if it's just me or do others see this?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yes I see it as well. I was curious myself before I even saw the thread so I looked it up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
HTC Inspire - Inspired Saga RC5
 
Android The Greek
Old
#5  
Android The Greek's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 342
Posts: 1,241
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pottstown
Quote:
Originally Posted by acPIZZA View Post
Yes I see it as well. I was curious myself before I even saw the thread so I looked it up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Good I can live with it if it's normal. I thought it may have been a hiccup in the ruu or something I did.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
TheEmpyre
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 421
Join Date: Sep 2012
I have noticed this from day one of having the device! And its only a quick little blip every time I sent a SMS or something. I can live with it too although its kinda strange...wouldn't mind if it got fixed in a patch!
The Dark Ages:

iPhone
iPhone 3G
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4

The Revolution:

HTC One X (Sold)
Samsung Galaxy s4 (Sold)

Current: HTC One M8
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes