Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,228 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Found this Cheap S5 ballistic Screen protector

Tip us?

minabasla
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Found this Cheap S5 ballistic Screen protector

This Ballistic glass screen protector from "Tech Armor" on amazon is really cheap ($16) for galaxy S5 and it's one of the best glass protectors technologies. I bought it for my gf last week.

Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S5 Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector - Protect Your Screen from Scratches and Drops - Maximize Your Resale Value - 99.99% Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy

-Mina
The Following User Says Thank You to minabasla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

minabasla
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Now they posted an offer on their official tech armor official website "The first 10 people to email newproducts@techarmor.com will have their choice of HD Clear or Antiglare screen protectors for the Galaxy S5."

palabook
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello,

Will this fit with the spigen tough armour case?

palabook
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i bought the tempered glass protector along with their case. the case's back is matte-like texture.

Jleech330
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I bought a halo screen protector for my s5 and must say how impressed I am. It goes on easy and the corners do not peel up. Recommend to anyone

larrygornick
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jleech330 View Post
I bought a halo screen protector for my s5 and must say how impressed I am. It goes on easy and the corners do not peel up. Recommend to anyone
Is that the glass?