Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,359 Members 39,726 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Multi-Window option in Samsung Galaxy Core 8262

Tip us?

akpastor
Old
(Last edited by akpastor; 29th May 2014 at 12:46 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need Multi-Window option in Samsung Galaxy Core 8262

I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Core 8262 without understanding that this phone doesnot support Multi-Window feature. Whever I open any website and if I want to read/edit any doc, I have to close my browser and then go through the doc. Please suggest if I would be able to download any apps that can enable multi-window option in my phone Or Do i need to purcahse a new one

Anticipating good responses from the experts.

Anoop Pastor
akpastor@gmail.com

M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default Buy a new one!

You did a big mistake. Core doesn't have CyanogenMod, No ROM(all are stock based useless ROMs) No MultiWindow(though you will get one in threads but it is buggy and is of no use and you won't get the true feeling of MultiWindow with that and you will end up uninstalling it).

Mach5
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_E_G_A_T_R_O_N View Post
You did a big mistake. Core doesn't have CyanogenMod, No ROM(all are stock based useless ROMs) No MultiWindow(though you will get one in threads but it is buggy and is of no use and you won't get the true feeling of MultiWindow with that and you will end up uninstalling it).
What about that xposed multi window in the general thread? Doesn't it work? (I haven't tried it) @op no multi window in Samsung below galaxy grand

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app