Default [Q] Odin Stuck on boot.img doing the NC5 pre root update

Hi all. I was following the video to do the NC5 update. I loaded the zip on my ext sd, and the super su update. On my PC i have odin 3.09 and the tar files from the forum post. Everything was going fine until i got to ODIN.

I rebooted to download mode from safe strap as per directions. Connected USB, drivers found the phone and odin showed it connected. I choose the AP file and the CP file in the proper places, and choose start. The bar started on the phone, but has not moved past the first nub, and the odin window didnt update the box like it normally does with progress bars and activity... however the messages window at the bottom did update with this:

Code:
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> AP_VZW_I545VRUFNC5_I545VZWFNC5_1151670_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CP_VZW_I545VRUFNC5_I545VZWFNC5_1151670_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/003> boot.img
So, it seems to be stalled here and im not sure what to do now. Its been like this for 15 minutes or so at least.

I have attached a screenshot of the odin window. Still no activity....

So what should i do now? Thanks for the help!

EDIT------------------------

To resolve this, i unplugged the USB, closed ODIN, pulled the battery let it sit for a while, hooked my usb into the computer (back USB port). Put battery in and booted to download mode by buttons (Vol DWN + HOME + Power). Re ran odin after the drivers settled up and ran the flash again and it proceeded properly. all appears to boot now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3IqV5VC.png
Views:	18
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	2771497