Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,983 Members 45,786 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock ICS based rom for WT19i

Tip us?

Angelina7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone Stock ICS based rom for WT19i

Hello friends.

I am looking for a very simple rom. Actually I am very happy with the Stock ICS 587 Rom .. all I want is those bloatware and all unnecessary apps removed so I get more phone memory. I dont want lots of bells and whistles .. I want performance and stability. I'll use only 3 or 4 apps (google chrome .. file manager .. and probably thats it) and I want it to be fast and responsive.

I found a thread with bloatware removed stock rom .. but its unstable. My phone restarts every now and then.

So please suggest me a rom or point me to some thread where I can find it. Thank you

a|\|droid_user
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina7 View Post
Hello friends.

I am looking for a very simple rom. Actually I am very happy with the Stock ICS 587 Rom .. all I want is those bloatware and all unnecessary apps removed so I get more phone memory. I dont want lots of bells and whistles .. I want performance and stability. I'll use only 3 or 4 apps (google chrome .. file manager .. and probably thats it) and I want it to be fast and responsive.

I found a thread with bloatware removed stock rom .. but its unstable. My phone restarts every now and then.

So please suggest me a rom or point me to some thread where I can find it. Thank you
I would prefer this rom...although you should do your own research...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1913968

Check the index created by karandpr,its very useful...,lists many good roms for our devices...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524872

Xperia Live with Walkman
xNXT v11.1 @ Kappa v1.6

mihahn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2150
I'm sorry but asking for the best/fastest/whatever rom is not permitted here. Please just try some and find the one that has the best results for you

Devices/Links/Information:

Device:Google Nexus 4 8gb
ROM:Stock Android 4.4.2 [KOT49H]

Device:Google Nexus 7 32gb
ROM:Stock Android 4.4.2 [KRT16O]

Device:Xperia Mini Pro SK17i
ROM: Super Jelly Bean 8.0
Kernel:nAa 2.6 [CWM]

Device:Raspberry Pi Model B

For a Rooting Guide for xperia 2011 devices, click me! | To unlock the Bootloader, click me! | How to install a custom kernel/rom? Click me | Super Jelly Bean 8.0 for xperia mdpi
The Following User Says Thank You to mihahn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Angelina7
Old
(Last edited by Angelina7; 30th May 2014 at 04:07 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihahn View Post
I'm sorry but asking for the best/fastest/whatever rom is not permitted here. Please just try some and find the one that has the best results for you
Dear mihahn .. I am sure you didn't read my post completely

I am not asking for a best rom .. I am looking for an ICS stock based rom with less bloatware and customization. I don't mind trying different roms thats where the fun right? But I like the stock rom and so looking for something based on it.

The term "best" differ from person to person. A super light mod would be best to me .. but could be worst to many !!

Angelina7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by a|\|droid_user View Post
I would prefer this rom...although you should do your own research...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1913968

Check the index created by karandpr,its very useful...,lists many good roms for our devices...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524872
Thank you droid_user. I have already tried that one .. my lww restarts every now and then with it. I'll try it again with different kernel.

Yup the karandpr thread is awesome .. it helped me a lot.

wedgess
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13188

DONATE TO ME
While this is not a best ROM thread these types of threads are an incentive for others to start posting well XX is better than YY, some developers do not like seeing their work compared to that of others, not only that but it can cause flaming between fanboys.. For that reason i'll be closing the thread. From looking at your post, why not flash a rooted Stock ICS and remove all the bloatware with a root-explorer.

Thread closed
--wedgess
Forum Moderator

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe