CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Stock ICS based rom for WT19i

OP Angelina7

29th May 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Hello friends.

I am looking for a very simple rom. Actually I am very happy with the Stock ICS 587 Rom .. all I want is those bloatware and all unnecessary apps removed so I get more phone memory. I dont want lots of bells and whistles .. I want performance and stability. I'll use only 3 or 4 apps (google chrome .. file manager .. and probably thats it) and I want it to be fast and responsive.

I found a thread with bloatware removed stock rom .. but its unstable. My phone restarts every now and then.

So please suggest me a rom or point me to some thread where I can find it. Thank you
30th May 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

161 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina7

Hello friends.

I am looking for a very simple rom. Actually I am very happy with the Stock ICS 587 Rom .. all I want is those bloatware and all unnecessary apps removed so I get more phone memory. I dont want lots of bells and whistles .. I want performance and stability. I'll use only 3 or 4 apps (google chrome .. file manager .. and probably thats it) and I want it to be fast and responsive.

I found a thread with bloatware removed stock rom .. but its unstable. My phone restarts every now and then.

So please suggest me a rom or point me to some thread where I can find it. Thank you

I would prefer this rom...although you should do your own research...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1913968

Check the index created by karandpr,its very useful...,lists many good roms for our devices...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524872
30th May 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,205

3,245 posts
More
I'm sorry but asking for the best/fastest/whatever rom is not permitted here. Please just try some and find the one that has the best results for you
The Following User Says Thank You to mihahn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihahn

I'm sorry but asking for the best/fastest/whatever rom is not permitted here. Please just try some and find the one that has the best results for you

Dear mihahn .. I am sure you didn't read my post completely

I am not asking for a best rom .. I am looking for an ICS stock based rom with less bloatware and customization. I don't mind trying different roms thats where the fun right? But I like the stock rom and so looking for something based on it.

The term "best" differ from person to person. A super light mod would be best to me .. but could be worst to many !!
Last edited by Angelina7; 30th May 2014 at 05:07 PM.
30th May 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by a|\|droid_user

I would prefer this rom...although you should do your own research...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1913968

Check the index created by karandpr,its very useful...,lists many good roms for our devices...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2524872

Thank you droid_user. I have already tried that one .. my lww restarts every now and then with it. I'll try it again with different kernel.

Yup the karandpr thread is awesome .. it helped me a lot.
30th May 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #6  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Dublin, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 13,606

2,847 posts
Donate to Me
More
While this is not a best ROM thread these types of threads are an incentive for others to start posting well XX is better than YY, some developers do not like seeing their work compared to that of others, not only that but it can cause flaming between fanboys.. For that reason i'll be closing the thread. From looking at your post, why not flash a rooted Stock ICS and remove all the bloatware with a root-explorer.

Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread