Post Reply

Rom question

OP Musgrove99

30th May 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
do all of the roms in the regular htc one m8 work for the verizon m8?
30th May 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musgrove99

do all of the roms in the regular htc one m8 work for the verizon m8?

In General, yes. The steps to turn s off are a bit different though because verizon does not allow you to unlock the bootloader through htc Dev website. If you need help rooting/s off, google is your friend.
30th May 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobungus

In General, yes. The steps to turn s off are a bit different though because verizon does not allow you to unlock the bootloader through htc Dev website. If you need help rooting/s off, google is your friend.

i have s-off i was just wondering can i flash these roms and thanks.
30th May 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musgrove99

i have s-off i was just wondering can i flash these roms and thanks.

No problem! Most ROMs will say somewhere that it works with all carriers but it's smart to check just in case.
Have fun
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank