Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,736 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Zipped Flashable Ouya System App's???

Tip us?

n1nj4Lo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 220
Default [Q] Zipped Flashable Ouya System App's???

Is there one that anybody made for those of us on CM? I'd love to get Ouya Launcher and Store back, so far no other complaints about CM11 though...
My owned smartphone list order:
HTC Mogul
Samsung i760
HTC TP2
LG Fathom
HTC HD2
(Went to the darkside.... Still waiting for my cookies!!)
Dell Streak (Mini) 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Finally got my cookies | i317 on T-Mobile)
_

Using HTC HD2 - [Windows Mobile 6.5 Stock, Ubuntu and MccMBoXMaX SD] - Dell Streak (Mini) 5 [LXdroid 0.2] - Samsung i317 [DN3 v4B 4.4.2]

_b_d_
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Sorry, but what you're asking for doesn't exist. The Ouya stuff is way too tightly integrated into the stock ROM, and I doubt anyone is ever going to put forth the effort to rip it all out (if it's even possible at all). You're better off just waiting to see if the whole Ouya experience stuff will mean an installable Android app whenever it's released.

RapperDMX
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by _b_d_ View Post
Sorry, but what you're asking for doesn't exist. The Ouya stuff is way too tightly integrated into the stock ROM, and I doubt anyone is ever going to put forth the effort to rip it all out (if it's even possible at all). You're better off just waiting to see if the whole Ouya experience stuff will mean an installable Android app whenever it's released.
I have to agree with this too, the best bet would be to wait for an ouya provided "ouya experience" apk, and slip that in alongside Cyanogenmod.