[APP] [2.3+] GO THERE NOW - Create Homescreen Navigation Shortcuts and Start Navigati

15th May 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 7

25 posts
More

Hey guys, just wanted to share an simple app that I made recently. Called GO THERE NOW, it's an app that starts Google Maps in Navigation Mode immediately. I was getting annoyed with the amount of steps it takes to start Navigation Mode in Google Maps, so I developed GO THERE NOW.

Unlike the new Google Maps where it takes a minimum of three steps to start Navigation Mode, GO THERE NOW simplifies the process, by making it one step instead. GO THERE NOW also can create customized homescreen location shortcuts that can launch Navigation Mode with a pre-set destination immediately. GO THERE NOW supports several languages, including: English, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Vietnamese.

GO THERE NOW is now available in the Google Play app store. Feel free to send comments about the app, as I'm hi always looking to improve the overall UX in the mobile apps I develop.

GO THERE NOW at the GOOGLE PLAY STORE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...015.gotherenow

The Following User Says Thank You to CKTurbo128 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 7

25 posts
More
Just posted the 1.03 update for Go There Now onto the Google Play Store! The 1.03 update now allows users to customize the labels for the navigation shortcuts created by Go There Now.

(Posted from a Samsung Galaxy Note II device.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps, go there now, google maps, navigation, travel
Previous Thread Next Thread