Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 42,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Find My Phone

Tip us?

S.Mmahmoud
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Find My Phone

Hi.

I want an app that can trace my device even when my device doesn't have a network connection.and the GPS is off too.
kind of app that I can find my device using my PC and shows my device on a map.like google map.

Thanks

appviz
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Mmahmoud View Post
Hi.

I want an app that can trace my device even when my device doesn't have a network connection.and the GPS is off too.
kind of app that I can find my device using my PC and shows my device on a map.like google map.

Thanks
Impossible. The phone should be connected to a network and the GPS should be ON too... to be able to track the device. If your phone have both hardware for GPS and network connection and your phone is rooted, then u may be able to ON GPS and Network by a sms and track it further.

Avast Antitheft app on rooted devices can track the devices once we report the phone as stolen, following the above method
Don't forget to hit Thanks Button if someone helps you...

http://appsatmiro.blogspot.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to appviz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

S.Mmahmoud
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by appviz View Post
Impossible. The phone should be connected to a network and the GPS should be ON too... to be able to track the device. If your phone have both hardware for GPS and network connection and your phone is rooted, then u may be able to ON GPS and Network by a sms and track it further.

Avast Antitheft app on rooted devices can track the devices once we report the phone as stolen, following the above method
How about only with GPS?

S.Mmahmoud
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any One??please someone help me.
An app that can trace my phone using GPS.

Tangodown78
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Sorry to tell you, there is nothing you can do with out these

Data Connection, and they are still logged into your google account, other wise you would have to go the route of hacking, and Even then the person needs to be connected via a data connection else they would have to hack into a major cell phone company's system.

No one here is going to help you hack into any systems to help you recover your phone so Your only hope is they are still logged into your account and Data is enabled.

and if they are still using your phone to make calls then they are 1 dumb and 2 you should be talking to your carrier about them helping u find it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tangodown78 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]