tmobile straight talk mms

OP dwest3784

24th May 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Evansville
Thanks Meter: 14

145 posts
More
is anyone having problems with Straight Talk MMS APN? I can't get any mms using straight talk tmobile sim in the Verizon Max. Any info is greatly appreciated.
24th May 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 775

1,574 posts
Donate to Me
All the verizon phones ive seen,worked on and heard about cannot send mms via third party carriers with built in messaging app,try a third party messaging app and see if they work.Friends Verizon Droid DNA is same way on straight talk,used third party messaging app,problem solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwest3784

is anyone having problems with Straight Talk MMS APN? I can't get any mms using straight talk tmobile sim in the Verizon Max. Any info is greatly appreciated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wonders_Never_Cease For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Evansville

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

All the verizon phones ive seen,worked on and heard about cannot send mms via third party carriers with built in messaging app,try a third party messaging app and see if they work.Friends Verizon Droid DNA is same way on straight talk,used third party messaging app,problem solved.

ok i'll try that
26th May 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Evansville

145 posts
More
Didn't work
i tried everything...all the apns, all the sms apps in the Play Store and nothing work. So I ordered an ST ATT compatible sim today.
26th May 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 11

62 posts
if you want to use your verizon max on any gsm with everything working just install nusensesix rom but replace the verizon folder inside the zip with the international folder just used the verizon boot.img and you will get everything working thats how i have mine with tmobile upgrade your radio if you want to get lte on tmobile straightalk if you need help pm me
The Following User Says Thank You to trezegol For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Evansville

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trezegol

if you want to use your verizon max on any gsm with everything working just install nusensesix rom but replace the verizon folder inside the zip with the international folder just used the verizon boot.img and you will get everything working thats how i have mine with tmobile upgrade your radio if you want to get lte on tmobile straightalk if you need help pm me

sent you a pm
30th May 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Evansville

145 posts
More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by trezegol

This method works like a charm!! Wonder why I didn't see this method on the forums!! Everything works!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread