KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] SM N900 reboots after locking

30th May 2014, 04:10 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
After flashing halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420 kernel my Note3 keeps rebooting automatically after screen locking. Tried re-flashing but no change. What to do?? please help!!
30th May 2014, 07:53 PM |#2  
jdomadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DUBAI/INDIA
Thanks Meter: 583
 
1,303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souravonfire

After flashing halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420 kernel my Note3 keeps rebooting automatically after screen locking. Tried re-flashing but no change. What to do?? please help!!

Flash Stock ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to jdomadia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 09:00 PM |#3  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,099
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souravonfire

After flashing halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420 kernel my Note3 keeps rebooting automatically after screen locking. Tried re-flashing but no change. What to do?? please help!!

Try different kernel and see what it does maybe stock kernel or what ever if you still get reboots then do as said b 4 and flash different rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 10:43 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

Try different kernel and see what it does maybe stock kernel or what ever if you still get reboots then do as said b 4 and flash different rom.

unfortunately there's only one kernel available for exynos version atm. ill try flashing dr.ketan 8.1 rom
30th May 2014, 10:55 PM |#5  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,099
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souravonfire

unfortunately there's only one kernel available for exynos version atm. ill try flashing dr.ketan 8.1 rom

You don't have stock kernel on exynos?

Flash Stock kernel first cause that is how can I say.. minimizing the margin of error. If it doesn't work try different rom and at last complete rewind.
Last edited by 4aces; 30th May 2014 at 10:58 PM.
30th May 2014, 10:58 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Howrah
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

You don't have stock kernel on exynos?

Flash Stock kernel first cause that is how can I say.. minimizing the margin of error. If it doesn't work try different rom and at last complete rewind.

cant find a separate kernel anywhere
30th May 2014, 11:19 PM |#7  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,099
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souravonfire

cant find a separate kernel anywhere

Then going back to stock rom is probably what you have to do or try the rom you suggested. Is it running stock kernel?

You didn't play around with kernel settings?
Last edited by 4aces; 30th May 2014 at 11:28 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes