[Q] Dell venue 8 android 4.4 downgrade to 4.3

OP quevon24

30th May 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi guys, im still very new with my dell venue 8 android i tablet and recently i updated it to android 4.4 but since then my screen gets black, and to make it work again y have to lock and then unlock to display the screen again, there's any fix for this, or there's a way to downgrade from android 4.4 to 4.3 and if this is possible can you explain me how to do that? including make a backup? Thanks
31st May 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 15

89 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quevon24

Hi guys, im still very new with my dell venue 8 android i tablet and recently i updated it to android 4.4 but since then my screen gets black, and to make it work again y have to lock and then unlock to display the screen again, there's any fix for this, or there's a way to downgrade from android 4.4 to 4.3 and if this is possible can you explain me how to do that? including make a backup? Thanks

Is there a specific app you're in when the screen goes black? When I first upgraded to 4.4, a few of the games I played would cause the screen to go black. I read that I had to delete the app and re-install or see if the app has been updated to 4.4. After I re-installed a couple of my games, the screen hasn't gone black again.

Good luck
31st May 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw91498

Is there a specific app you're in when the screen goes black? When I first upgraded to 4.4, a few of the games I played would cause the screen to go black. I read that I had to delete the app and re-install or see if the app has been updated to 4.4. After I re-installed a couple of my games, the screen hasn't gone black again.

Good luck

Thanks for yor help, i will try that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread