FORUMS

[HELP]Unlocking bootloader and backup drm keys

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By optic-XPERIA, Senior Member on 30th May 2014, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm in stock KK fw.757 and i must root my Z1C but the problem is that the drm keys needs root access to backup it but my Z1 is not root. For root i need to unlock the bootloader but i can't backup the drm keys before unlock the bootloader because my z1c is not root :banghead::banghead:
I know that i can root my phone in locked bootloader but i will loose my data if i follow that method and i dont want to loose my data
Someone can help me?

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app

31st May 2014, 02:33 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic-XPERIA

I'm in stock KK fw.757 and i must root my Z1C but the problem is that the drm keys needs root access to backup it but my Z1 is not root. For root i need to unlock the bootloader but i can't backup the drm keys before unlock the bootloader because my z1c is not root :banghead::banghead:
I know that i can root my phone in locked bootloader but i will loose my data if i follow that method and i dont want to loose my data
Someone can help me?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2634196

I did root my Z1C with that tutorial.

but you must have understand all steps before do anything and remember that only you are the responsable about you´ll do to you Z1C!
31st May 2014, 02:37 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

More
But with that tutorial, i will lose my data

31st May 2014, 04:49 AM |#4  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic-XPERIA

But with that tutorial, i will lose my data

To get something u have to loose something.. There is no other way available.. You can take backup and restore.. If u dont want to backup restore then u have to stick with unrooted phone

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)