Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Deleted com.android.htcdialer, help!

OP desertedsnapple

25th January 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So I just rooted/unlocked my new Htc One, and its on stock 4.3. For some reason, com.android.htcdialer was being sketchy, so I opened up titanium backup, and stupidly uninstalled the app without creating a backup. For some reason I assumed that it was automatically backed up and I was just going to uninstall/reinstall to see if that would solve the problem. So now I dont have the dialer, and I keep getting a popup message. saying that "Unfortunately, com.android.htcdialer has stopped." If anyone could send me the app and tell me how to install it, that would be awesome. Thanks!
25th January 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

37 posts
You have to flash android stock 4.3 whit root from atnt and you solve your problem you can do a dirty flash in this forums you ken get that rom

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
25th January 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #3  

13 posts
Thumbs up I got ya
PM me an email address or whatever means you want me to send you the HTCDialer.apk.

I went into my phone using "App Master", and found :

Dialer

1.8 MB

in :

/system/app/HtcDialer.apk

I'm assuming that when i send you this .apk (which is completely stock, from the phone described @ "/showthread.php?t=2624310"),
that you can open it on your device, and install it like any other .apk from the GooglePlay Store? Hey it's worth a shot right? Anyway, where do you want me to send you dialer.apk?
31st May 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #4  

2 posts
HTCDialer.apk
Please send me the "HTCDialer.apk" file to my email bartuturkei@gmail.com

thank u...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgally80

PM me an email address or whatever means you want me to send you the HTCDialer.apk.

I went into my phone using "App Master", and found :

Dialer

1.8 MB

in :

/system/app/HtcDialer.apk

I'm assuming that when i send you this .apk (which is completely stock, from the phone described @ "/showthread.php?t=2624310"),
that you can open it on your device, and install it like any other .apk from the GooglePlay Store? Hey it's worth a shot right? Anyway, where do you want me to send you dialer.apk?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread