FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Google Wallet Tap and pay??

30th May 2014, 07:33 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Can anybody confirm that Google Wallet tap and pay works after the ota update to kit Kat?
 
 
30th May 2014, 08:06 PM |#2  
jdk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Four Corners, FL
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0verwatered

Can anybody confirm that Google Wallet tap and pay works after the ota update to kit Kat?

Yes, it works.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdk2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 09:35 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk2

Yes, it works.

Thanks, tap to pay and lockscreen music control is the only reason I really wanted this update!
31st May 2014, 03:26 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Sweet! I hope it works better than my old Nexus 4.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
31st May 2014, 04:02 AM |#5  
jdk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Four Corners, FL
Thanks Meter: 140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ackliph

Sweet! I hope it works better than my old Nexus 4.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

It works well. It's the cashier that slows the process.
31st May 2014, 04:22 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdk2

It works well. It's the cashier that slows the process.

That's crappy. I was hoping it would be faster and I know it will only be worse here because cashiers won't know what's going on or how I just paid with my phone...
31st May 2014, 05:07 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0verwatered

That's crappy. I was hoping it would be faster and I know it will only be worse here because cashiers won't know what's going on or how I just paid with my phone...

When it did work back in the day it was OK. But most of the time the scanners wouldn't work because no one used them or needed them. So why fix it?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Pro Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank