OP mrphil101

31st May 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag NPR, Florida
Thanks Meter: 29

255 posts
More
ordered from amzon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I am happy with it as it fits my needs. I don't plan on travelling with my Tab, it is for the "chair" toy. The rooCASE is not much protection from drops because it doesn't do much at all for protecting edges and corners. I bought it for general screen protection and ease of cleaning. It does have a nice high quality look and would be a nice case for a business use, keeping in mind the lack of drop protection. Unit turns on and off with cover, that is a nice feature. The materials are a nice synthetic leather, with stitching around the edges. All ports and speakers and lens have access openings. However the port under the home button is not accessible when the case is in landscape, so no charging or tethering, Unless you want to put the sleeve in the jacket upside down. I didn't try that but i guess it would work. There are three slots for angles. They don't advertise it as being used in portrait mode, but it works well due to the whole back being felt.
The sleeve that the tab slides into is not a tight fit, but adequate. It is detachable, I don't know about carrying it around, The entire back is a soft felt material and would be easily soiled, This is what the velcro portion of the jacket attaches to, so it makes it easy to get a portrait or landscape orientation. However it does make carrying it in the sleeve better than without as it is not as slippery. Positioning the tab high in the sleeve makes it difficult to get the notification to slide down. Not a big deal.Take that into account when you lock it in. Materials and assembly look nice. It comes with a stylus/pen attached at the top in an elastic loop. I was surprise at how well it works. This cost about $25 which is a little on the high side for a case, but I am satisfied with the aesthetics and overall feel of the case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Case2.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	269.9 KB
ID:	2772470   Click image for larger version

Name:	Case3.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	2772471   Click image for larger version

Name:	Case4.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	2772472   Click image for larger version

Name:	Case6.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	2772473  
Last edited by mrphil101; 31st May 2014 at 08:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrphil101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread