Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Please upload stock kernel of SM-t211

OP Kianusch JNB

25th May 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #1  
Hi
I installed Blackhawk kernel sm t211 so now I feel my device works slowly and was not that I wanted.
Please upload stock kernel of SM T211 for me.
Thanks.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
I need it.(stock kernel SM-T211)
Last edited by Kianusch JNB; 29th May 2014 at 10:38 AM.
29th May 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

30 posts
More
Since no replies to you yet, I'm new to all this so there might be a better solution but what I would do is either:

1) If you did a Recovery backup of your Stock or before you installed the kernel in either TWRP/CWM, flash it.

or

2) download mode and use Odin to install the STOCK Firmware. From my experience, it doesn't erase your user data and apps just reverts your device to stock along with the bloatwares so you'll have to do it again if you've debloated previously. Also, you also need to redo installing the recovery and rooting.

Good luck! I have blackhawk installed and didn't encounter problems with lag.
30th May 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #3  
Wink
Thanks man!
Although I knew that I should flash a ROM.(I'm not a beginner)
My T211 performs not bad but it isn't stable like before flash kernel! also battery life is less than before.
Now I want to flash infamous ROM and try it ! is this ROM attractive?
30th May 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

30 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kianusch JNB

Thanks man!
Although I knew that I should flash a ROM.(I'm not a beginner)
My T211 performs not bad but it isn't stable like before flash kernel! also battery life is less than before.
Now I want to flash infamous ROM and try it ! is this ROM attractive?

The blackhawk kernel writes to system so the system.img is one that you need to return to stock kernel. It's too big to share lol and it's in the stock firmware anyway.

Sadly our device doesn't have many devs yet and most of them has stopped. I have tried infamous, it's stock, debloated, and with other apps included. You can see how it looks like in this vid. Skip near the end to see how it looks like because it's a tutorial on how to install it.

The SEAL ROM, never worked for me so I didn't try it. The most promising for me is 4.2.2 port, sadly it's stopped for now.

Personally, what I just did was to root, blackhawk kernel, debloat (you can use this script to debloat it), install adw launcher, uccw, and zooper for added visual. I've also tried these since I play games mostly GLtools and Pure Graphics HD. Mine wasn't lagging so far so I haven't notice the difference yet.
Last edited by paranoidmarvin42; 31st May 2014 at 12:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to paranoidmarvin42 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #5  
Tnx
but now I think that Tab 3.7 is a very poor tab,sadly!! and we should uninstall,flash,debloat until this device become a acceptable device!
but another......even cheap china devices(lenovo) or dell are better performance and cheaper.
But, I love my Tab 3.7 like my M8,nevertheless
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread