MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

19.6.3 update failed - file missing

26th May 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #1  
Sam_11's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Hallo,

updating my rooted Droid Mini to 19.6.3 failed due to an Error, script aborted:"system/priv-app/BackupAssistanceClient.odex": No such file or directory.
Can anyone send me this file from a Droid Mini.

Thanks
Last edited by Sam_11; 26th May 2014 at 11:36 AM.
26th May 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #2  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 162
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_11

Hallo,

updating my rooted Droid Mini to 19.6.3 failed due to an Error, script aborted:"system/priv-app/BackupAssistanceClient.odex": No such file or directory.
Can anyone send me this file from a Droid Mini.

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ih5ggaif04...nceClient.odex

Sent From My Droid Ultra
The Following User Says Thank You to Caseyk621 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #3  
Sam_11's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
OK, thanks.
Now, im missing the next file, "system/priv-app/BuaContactAdapter.odex".
I find the associated .apks in the system/app folder, but the .odex files are missing.
Seen that TB restore my system files to the wrong folder..

Is there a chance to extract all the system files out of a 19.5.3 Image?
27th May 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #4  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 162
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_11

OK, thanks.
Now, im missing the next file, "system/priv-app/BuaContactAdapter.odex".
I find the associated .apks in the system/app folder, but the .odex files are missing.
Seen that TB restore my system files to the wrong folder..

Is there a chance to extract all the system files out of a 19.5.3 Image?

Not sure how to do that. You should be able to use this system dump to grab what you need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760334

[System Dump] Droid Maxx Version 19.6.3


Sent From My Droid Ultra
31st May 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #5  
Sam_11's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyk621

Not sure how to do that. You should be able to use this system dump to grab what you need.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760334

[System Dump] Droid Maxx Version 19.6.3


Sent From My Droid Ultra


Yes, it works.
Update successful after copying several system files.
Thanks
31st May 2014, 06:37 AM   |  #6  
Caseyk621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 162
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_11

Yes, it works.
Update successful after copying several system files.
Thanks

Cool. Glad it worked out for you.

Sent From My Droid Ultra
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes