31st May 2014, 08:20 AM   |  #11  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 41

152 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharyt86

Yes I bought it new from an AT&T COR store. Yeah it has warranty, I actually just went to the support center and exchanged it after explaing that it has never been rooted or else I would post a screenshot, I didnt even think about doing that, I remeber the error exactly though, I must have tried it a dozen times. When I went to software update it said a new update is available and I clicked yes to download, after it downloaded it rebooted into that LG screen with the cartoony hills and stuff and it said updating 0% for about 2 mins, the in big letters it said ERR:0x0011341, and it rebooted back into the ROM and everthing loaded up, after about a minuter I got a popup that said Error: Your device is suspect in rooting, your device is not available for software update, then any time I tried to run software update that popup would come back up unless I did a factory reset, then it would start the whole thing over with the same results. Like I said, I just got a replacement and am downloading the update now, I'll post back and let you know what happens.

I'm having this same issue, but I did root my device. I completely unrooted it, and tried again with no luck. I thought it was me. Looking forward to hearing if you have success with the replacement. If so, I'm definitely taking this guy in. 👎

Sent from my LG-D950 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread