No registration required

[Q] How do I unzip a .wstheme file?

OP dovely

27th February 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey all,
Ive been fooling around with my galaxy gear watch faces and have found some awesome .wstheme files I wwant to try out. Im pretty sure they need to be extracted, ive tried a few diffent extraction apps with no success. Does anyone how how to extract from a .wstheme file? Thanks in advance.
27th February 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 137

627 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dovely

Hey all,
Ive been fooling around with my galaxy gear watch faces and have found some awesome .wstheme files I wwant to try out. Im pretty sure they need to be extracted, ive tried a few diffent extraction apps with no success. Does anyone how how to extract from a .wstheme file? Thanks in advance.

No, with the new WS app you can import them. But, if you want to make changes to the jason file simply download the file and change the .WSTHEME to .ZIP using change name then unzip as normal
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raiu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 4

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiu

No, with the new WS app you can import them. But, if you want to make changes to the jason file simply download the file and change the .WSTHEME to .ZIP using change name then unzip as normal

I have successfully unzip the file to edit the watch faces but what do I do to repack it into a .Wstheme file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread