[Q] Need help in choosing

OP M.Gamal

30th May 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
hey all im new here and this is my first ever post in xda
i have a sony xperia l and thinking to upgrade for a phone with great specs and display so im confused between lg g2 and the note 3 neo but i like the s pen and bigger screen without on screen buttons more.....
would u plz tell me about any problems in this note 3 neo or should i go for the g2 ? thx in advance
30th May 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 82

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Gamal

hey all im new here and this is my first ever post in xda
i have a sony xperia l and thinking to upgrade for a phone with great specs and display so im confused between lg g2 and the note 3 neo but i like the s pen and bigger screen without on screen buttons more.....
would u plz tell me about any problems in this note 3 neo or should i go for the g2 ? thx in advance

First of all since you are new here.. I suggest u go through the xda rules so that u avoid posting in the wrong section..

Now coming to ur question, I was also in the same situation as ure.. but finally I chose N3 Neo over the G2, I love the extra screen estate, S-Pen features and I feel this device has better battery life than the G2..
Coming to G2 you'll get a slightly better processor and the Full HD screen, if these are necessary for u then choose the G2.. it also has pretty good developer support (custom roms & kernels)..
But it all really depends on u and ur preferences.. part of the reason I let go of the G2 is cos I absolutely loathe LG boxy UI! But that's my opinion..
Also the price factor comes into play, G2(32gb) costs 120$ more out here in my country..
And then also comes the secondary things that do matter to me.. Having a SD card slot is a must for me & removable battery is also useful, also I prefer Amoled screens over LCDs!
So think about it buy wisely!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peRFect! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect!

First of all since you are new here.. I suggest u go through the xda rules so that u avoid posting in the wrong section..

Now coming to ur question, I was also in the same situation as ure.. but finally I chose N3 Neo over the G2, I love the extra screen estate, S-Pen features and I feel this device has better battery life than the G2..
Coming to G2 you'll get a slightly better processor and the Full HD screen, if these are necessary for u then choose the G2.. it also has pretty good developer support (custom roms & kernels)..
But it all really depends on u and ur preferences.. part of the reason I let go of the G2 is cos I absolutely loathe LG boxy UI! But that's my opinion..
Also the price factor comes into play, G2(32gb) costs 120$ more out here in my country..
And then also comes the secondary things that do matter to me.. Having a SD card slot is a must for me & removable battery is also useful, also I prefer Amoled screens over LCDs!
So think about it buy wisely!

thx for ur reply the exact thing i needed to hear
Last edited by M.Gamal; 30th May 2014 at 01:20 PM.
30th May 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 326

454 posts
More
@peRFect! hehe
30th May 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #5  
Flag India

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Gamal

thx for ur reply the exact thing i needed to hear

Always there to help !
@sgatechwork -
The Following User Says Thank You to peRFect! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #6  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 326

454 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect!

Always there to help !
@sgatechwork -

hehe me2

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st May 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #7  
Flag India

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork

hehe me2

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This forum has enlightened me about so many things that only an Android phone can do..
I'll always be grateful to Xda.. Hail Android!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread