Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 41,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help in choosing

Tip us?

M.Gamal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help in choosing

hey all im new here and this is my first ever post in xda
i have a sony xperia l and thinking to upgrade for a phone with great specs and display so im confused between lg g2 and the note 3 neo but i like the s pen and bigger screen without on screen buttons more.....
would u plz tell me about any problems in this note 3 neo or should i go for the g2 ? thx in advance

peRFect!
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Gamal View Post
hey all im new here and this is my first ever post in xda
i have a sony xperia l and thinking to upgrade for a phone with great specs and display so im confused between lg g2 and the note 3 neo but i like the s pen and bigger screen without on screen buttons more.....
would u plz tell me about any problems in this note 3 neo or should i go for the g2 ? thx in advance
First of all since you are new here.. I suggest u go through the xda rules so that u avoid posting in the wrong section..

Now coming to ur question, I was also in the same situation as ure.. but finally I chose N3 Neo over the G2, I love the extra screen estate, S-Pen features and I feel this device has better battery life than the G2..
Coming to G2 you'll get a slightly better processor and the Full HD screen, if these are necessary for u then choose the G2.. it also has pretty good developer support (custom roms & kernels)..
But it all really depends on u and ur preferences.. part of the reason I let go of the G2 is cos I absolutely loathe LG boxy UI! But that's my opinion..
Also the price factor comes into play, G2(32gb) costs 120$ more out here in my country..
And then also comes the secondary things that do matter to me.. Having a SD card slot is a must for me & removable battery is also useful, also I prefer Amoled screens over LCDs!
So think about it buy wisely!

PHONES-
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (running Stock 4.3 rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (running Spirit Rom)
TABLET-
Apple iPad Air (running iOS 7 with Jailbreak)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 3G (running Stock 4.1.2 rooted)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peRFect! For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

M.Gamal
Old
(Last edited by M.Gamal; 30th May 2014 at 01:20 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect! View Post
First of all since you are new here.. I suggest u go through the xda rules so that u avoid posting in the wrong section..

Now coming to ur question, I was also in the same situation as ure.. but finally I chose N3 Neo over the G2, I love the extra screen estate, S-Pen features and I feel this device has better battery life than the G2..
Coming to G2 you'll get a slightly better processor and the Full HD screen, if these are necessary for u then choose the G2.. it also has pretty good developer support (custom roms & kernels)..
But it all really depends on u and ur preferences.. part of the reason I let go of the G2 is cos I absolutely loathe LG boxy UI! But that's my opinion..
Also the price factor comes into play, G2(32gb) costs 120$ more out here in my country..
And then also comes the secondary things that do matter to me.. Having a SD card slot is a must for me & removable battery is also useful, also I prefer Amoled screens over LCDs!
So think about it buy wisely!
thx for ur reply the exact thing i needed to hear

sgatechwork
Old
Thanks Meter 314
@peRFect! hehe
If I helped you,please press "THANKS BUTTON"....

peRFect!
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Gamal View Post
thx for ur reply the exact thing i needed to hear
Always there to help !
@sgatechwork -

PHONES-
TABLET-
The Following User Says Thank You to peRFect! For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgatechwork
Old
Thanks Meter 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect! View Post
Always there to help !
@sgatechwork -
hehe me2

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If I helped you,please press "THANKS BUTTON"....

peRFect!
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgatechwork View Post
hehe me2

Sent from my SM-N750 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
This forum has enlightened me about so many things that only an Android phone can do..
I'll always be grateful to Xda.. Hail Android!

PHONES-
TABLET-